Chapter nine

Zenitsu pov:

It was getting dark but before we left home me and kanao got some ice cream. She ordered vanilla and I ordered chocolate. It was tasty. I started driving home kanao fell asleep. She looked peaceful. As I was driving I stopped again by a fast food place and ordered kanao's favorite food. I got back to the car and started driving again.

When we finally got home I carried kanao inside to her bed. Then I changed into my PJs and went to go feed the pets. Then I laid right next to her while hugging her.

In the morning

We went to go shower together and got ready for school. Meanwhile we were walking we saw nezuko. She came running to me. As she tried to kiss me I pushed her way and ran with kanao. When we were close to the school muichiro appeared. And started taking with me and kanao. We got separated from muichiro when we got to class.

After class

We saw Tanjiro crying. We went to comfort him.
And turns out inosuke cheated on him with Aoi. Kanao went to hug him. I could see that he was flustered. But I didn't say anything. I didn't want to be rude so I kept listening. And the more he talked about it it seemed odd.
I feel like he isn't telling the truth. I'll go talk to inosuke later in the day to hear his side of the story. So me and kanao when to our 2nd period.

Skip to lunch

We went to eat lunch quickly and then we went to get a pregnancy test. Kanao was nervous Because we are to young to have kids. When we got home I waited out side she said it was negative.

Kanao: That's good. We're lucky.

Zenitsu: Yeah we sure are lucky.

We decided to go back to school and finish our classes.