Cast

Katie McGrath as Morgana Laelyn Potter-Black/ Princess Visenya "Fireborn" of House Targaryen. Andromeda Tonks is reborn as Lasa (her mother, Elia's, friend and the one who saved her as a babe). Teddy will join them once Visenya is 13, all created by Death to help his Mistress. Visenya has an olive complexion, a charming smile, luscious midnight black curls and bright violet eyes. She also has a slim build with an hourglass figure and she's 5"5 1/2.

She is skilled in multiple weapons and poisons, knows how to use her body as a weapon and is skilled with using her magic while training with her Valyrian steel-point spear and her sword Dark Sister.

The Usurper feeling threatened by Dorne, Visenya and her dragons, demands she marries Robb Stark once she's of age, which her uncle Doran agrees too much to her, Lasa, her aunt Ellaria and Uncle Oberyn's ire. Oberyn puts his foot down and states they will only head North once Visenya is 16.

Born 31st July 279 AC, Dragonstone, admits a firestorm.

Titles:

Mistress of Death
Mother of Dragons
The Magical Dragon
The Sun Dragon
Fireborn
The Unburnt

Mistress of DeathMother of Dragons The Magical DragonThe Sun DragonFireborn The Unburnt

Julian Hilliard as Teddy Lupin/ Rylen Perle.
Son of Anysa Perle née Tamo (Nymphadora Tonks. Pronounced An-SEE-Ah) and Mikal Perle (Remus Lupin), godson of Visenya Targaryen. Grandson of Lasa Blackmont Tamo and Heir to House Blackmont. Visenya raises him as her son. Teddy or Rylen has dark brown hair and grey-violet eyes.

Born 3rd April 292 AC, Blackmont, Dorne.

Titles:

Heir of House Blackmont
The Young Vulture
Little Wizard
Young Dragon (Visenya calls him this).

Richard Madden as Robb Stark

Richard Madden as Robb Stark. He has auburn curly hair, bright blue eyes and a muscular athletic physique. He is also quite tall standing at 5"9 1/2. Robb is the same age as Visenya as Brandon refused to marry Catelyn and instead took off to rescue his father, resulting in Hoster Tully demanding retribution unless Ned married his daughter there and then.