Chapter 8 "Figure On The Roof"

As Y/n woke up, she heard a thud on the roof. She bounced out of bed and grabbed her bow before checking that the kids were asleep and then leaping out of the house.

She climbed the house which was just a small hill and saw a figure on the top of it. The figure though, was no human. It had wings.

"Who are you?" She said as she pointed her bow at the figure. The light was in her eyes so she couldn't see correctly. "Hi mate!" The figure said as it turned around.

It was a guy, with wings. And to add to it, he had a kid on his back. It's like it was in style to have a kid at this point. "Whoah mate, there is no need for that." The person said as he looked at the bow Y/n was holding.

She raised the bow up a bit. "Who are you." She asked. "I'm Philza amd this is Techno." He replied. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Y/n. Why are you two here?"

"We are here to pick some berries and maybe find some animals to have as food. We come here every other day, what are you doing here?" Philza asked.

"I'm here because I'm being hunted by two people so I fled my house with a kid I found injured in the woods. On my way here, I found another kid. Also injured." Y/n replied.

She didn't trust this guy but he seemed to be pretty chill and trustworthy. "Well mate, if you need a place to stay, you can live next to me." Philza offered. Y/n nodded.

"That is kind of you to offer that. I will accept the offer." She said as she put away her bow. As soon as she did though, Ranboo and Tubbo ran over to her and grabbed onto her cape.

"Who is he?" Ranboo mumbled. "This is Philza. He is letting us stay next to his house for the time being." I replied. "Are these the two you found? They look so adorable!" Philza exclaimed.

Y/n nodded as she moved her cape to cover them from Philza's view. She didn't fully trust him yet. Ranboo was wearing his cloak as usual but Philza still seemed a bit sketchy.

Y/n was not about to show who Ranboo was to this stranger with a kid. However, Philza was doing the same. There was a backstory with that kid he had with him named Techno and Y/n was determined to know it.

After a little while, Y/n packed her stuff from the hobbit hole and followed Philza while carrying Ranboo and Tubbo since they were tired and they were walking in a snowy forest.

"You know, if you could fly, this would be a lot faster." Philza said to Y/n. Philza had wings so it was easier for him to get to his house but now, he had to go on foot.

"It would be easier if I could just run there but they can't hold on when I do so, I go too fast." Y/n replied. After that, they were just walking in silence since the kids were asleep and there was no need to talk.

Y/n just had to follow Philza, not make small talk. The walk did seem to last forever though, no doubt about it.