Chapter 11 "Magic"

"You...know them and they visit you..." Y/n said as she backed away. "Um, yeah. Is something wrong mate?" He asked. "They have hunted me for years! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!" Y/n said as she ran out of the house and into hers.

Ranboo and Tubbo were sitting on the couch wrapped in a blanket. "What happened?" Ranboo mumbled. "Philza is friends with Quackity and Karl..." Y/n replied. Ranboo looked scared.

"Don't worry Ranboo, they are atleast 5 minutes away, I can come up with a plan in that time." Y/n said to make Ranboo feel better.

It unfortunately didn't work. Y/n knew she was cornered again but this time, they knew too. She ran around the house and finally found her most precious item. An old magic book. The last thing her parents left her.

She opened it and found a spell that would help. It seemed like if it was straight out of a book, no pun intended. She went down the stairs and told the kids that she would use a magic spell to escape.

"Don't destroy anything and don't open the door, ok?" She said. They nodded and she went upstairs. The kids ran to the window and Y/n began to cast the spell. She said the last word for the spell and it was cast.

She dissapeared and there was a glowing purple orb outside the house. It turned into some creature and it had the house on its back. It got up and began to run.

The house somehow didn't shake but the creature was running as fast as they could. The creature seemed like one from the old books of legend. It was a dragon. It looked like a hologram though, not a real one.

As Ranboo and Tubbo watched out the window, they saw Quackity and Karl try to run after them but failed. This creature was running at super fast speed. Soon enough, they were at some kind of castle.

It had a rainbow on it and all. The creature jumped over its walls and layed down then dissapeared. Y/n reappeared in the second floor and ran downstairs. She went to the door and opened it.

It was like the house was built there, like if nothing ever happened. Y/n felt a bit betrayed but she knew better than to feel bad about something like that. She walked out the door to check the perimeter when someone approached her.

She turned around immediately, tired after having used a ton of energy. "Who are you and how did this house get here?" They asked. It was a woman? No? A man maybe? She couldn't tell.

They dressed regal like a king but were wearing a dress with a cape of 3 colors, blue, purple and pink. Y/n didn't know what to respond. She would have to give up info about herself.

"I'm Y/n." She said as she backed up a bit. "Nice to meet you Y/n! I'm Eret." They replied. "Nice to meet you too." She replied as she got closer to her door. "Is everything ok?" Eret asked.

"Um, yeah. Just, busy." She said as she was in the doorway. She could only do one more spell and a weak one at that. If she did a difficult spell, she might pass out.

There was no way to move her house like before. As she payed more attention to him though, she could see that his crown was bent and a bit discolored. Like if it was made of cardboard. But he didn't look like a self proclaimed king.

So why was he wearing a very fake crown? Eventually, Y/n gave in. "There are two people hunting me, would you be so kind as to hide me here for atleast a few days?" Y/n asked Eret. "Depends on why people are after you." Eret replied.

"I have no idea why they are after me. They have hunted me for years and their parents, killed mine..." Y/n replied as she held her head up high. She was going to escape from them eventually.

Eret nodded. "Who are you running from?" He asked. "Quackity and Karl." Y/n replied. "I will hide you here but only for a week." He said. "Thank you so much sir. How can I ever repay you?" Y/n asked.

Eret put his hand up. "No need. I just need some company from time to time. It's nice to see another person around here." He said. Y/n nodded.

"Would you like some riches? Maybe something built? You have helped me, I won't let that go un-repayed." Y/n said with a bow.

He put his hand on his neck  "I guess I could use some riches." He said with a small chuckle. "Then so be it, name all the things you would like." Y/n said.

"Maybe just a stack of diamonds please." He replied. Y/n nodded and took out some diamonds out of her inventory. She walked over and handed him a stack of diamonds. Eret's glasses almost fell off his face.

"H-how?" He asked. "I always carry a few spare diamonds on me." Y/n replied before giving him a hug and then going into her house. She looked out the window and saw Eret look a bit sad.

Maybe he was all alone. Y/n went to her doorway and called out to him. "Eret! Come on in I'm about to cook dinner!" Y/n shouted. He sighed and nodded as he walked over.