(2)

The next day the bell rang in the school, y/n and hachiman are seen standing in front club room door.

Y/n:"Is there any way I can get away from this,(to hachiman) what you say man, wanna scout out from here"

Hachiman:"even though I like the idea, but I don't wanna ger a punch from hiratsuka sensei.

Y/n:"(sign)well then let get in"

(Y/n then slide open the door and entered the classroom,tbey both saw yukinoshita Sitting alone reading a book on her hand. Both of them took there's respective seat a little a way from her)

Yukinoshita:Hallo.. (Both looked at her) "I didn't think you both will comback, are you masochists.

Hachiman:(annoyed) No

Yukinoshita:"then a stalkers"

Y/n:"we both didn't had a choice, otherwise we wouldn't be here, or isn't me or your assuming we have some kind of feeling for you".

Yukinoshita:(turned her towards us) "you don't?.

Hachiman:" No, even Im put off by your confidence,do you any friends ? .

Yukinoshta:"well first define when 'friends' begin and end---.

Hachiman:"Don't say it, that the think only people say with no friends (he pointed himself) I'm the proof. You seem the person that someone will like, so how come you don't have any friends?.

Yukinoshta:"you wouldn't understandstand ".

Y/n:"Try us".

Yukinoshta:(stand up) since I all ways been cute.

Y/n;(sweat drop)... O-oh..

Yukinoshta:all guys who have gotten close to had other indention .

Y/n:" You call your self lonely even there so many people that like you...

Yukinoshta:"If everyone like me , that would be fine.

Hachiman:That what is the problem here? "

Yukinoshta:"since I was in grade school , my indoor shoes were hidden more that sixteen times , fifty of the work was done by girls.(she sit back on her chair) that why I had to take my indoor shoes and recorder home every time.

Y/n"sounds like you had rough life.

Yukinoshta "yes it is rough, because I am pretty, but it can't be helped, people aren't all ways perfect, they weak , ugly, they jealous and bring down others, the better you are the harder its to live. Don't you think thats wrong. That I am going to change this world and people in it".

Hachiman:"the way your putting effort is insane.".

Yukinoshta:" I hate the way you both accept you weakenes as positive..