(3)

y/n and hachiman is heading the service club.they both become little surprised to see yukino and yui both standing in front of the door.

Y/n:What are you guys doing?..

Both girls jumped back in shock..

Yukino:hikigaya -kun.. Y/n-kun.. You guys surprised me..

She said with a irritated glare..

Yukino:could you not suddenly call out us like that?..

Y/n:sorry..but what are you doing anyway..

Yui again peaked in side the club room

Yui:There's suspicious person in the club.

Hachiman:you two are the suspicion ones here.

Yukino:quiet.. That's enough. Would you be so kind as go in and see who this person is..

She practically ordered us.. So we did as she said.. Stepping in front of them hachiman open door and entered the room as rest close behind him.

As he open the door.. They were met by a breeze with let to the paper flying around the club room. Someone forgot to close the window..

And then there attention turn to the person standing in the center of the room.

??? :ku ku ku, to think we would meet at a place like this.. What a surprise. I've been waiting for you two. Hikigaya hachiman, y/n l/n..

With surprised face everyone turn there gaze to hachiman who had the same dead expression..and y/n well he had his usual sleepy face..

Hachiman:well great, I don't wanna deal with him now I'm just gonna pretend I don't know him.

Yukino:hikigaya -kun that one over there seems to know

hachiman:I don't know him--

Y/n:what are you doing here zaimokuza?..

Hachiman:dammit y/n!!

He internally screamed and glared at y/n..who just raise an eye brow.giving "What " Look

Yui:so you know him...

Hachiman:Unlike y/n i don't know him..

Y/n:lier--

Zaimokuza:Y/n remember me but to think that you would forget your old partner.. How low of you , hachiman.

Yui:He's calling you his old partner..

Yui gave a disgusting look both of boys..

Zaimokuza:indeed, old partner, you still remember, do you not? How we braved those hellish times together...

Y/n:calling gym section a hellish times is a little exaggeration..

Hachiman:sigh...

Zaimokuza:"Hmph. Customs so evil as that may only be called hell. Pair up with whomever you like, they say?.. I know not when I should meet my end!. Never shall l look upon another with favor!!.

Hachiman sigh in defeat

Hachiman:What you want, zaimokuza?.

Yui:so you do know him!.

Yukino : who is he?.

Flashily flustered his coat.. And looked back in there direction... A gallant expression on his face...

Zaimokuza:I am the Blademaster general. Zaimokuza yoshiteru!..

Yukino:I think your friend wants something from you..