marry me?

"BABE!!! Wake up!!" Do you ever just have that love-hate relationship? Like, currently in this situation, I want to punch Sapnap in the face, but have to resist the urge, because I love him. I guess I have to open my eyes then. "What do you want from me hun?" I ask, stretching my arms. I'm awaited to see the room I've been fond to for a couple years now. Sappy and I,after we became official and came out to our friends and family, decided to find a place for us to live in. It's a two story building, and he decided to paint all the walls in the house..BLUE. Don't get me wrong, blue is a nice color, but everywhere I go, there's blue. It's torture. Oh, and before I forget to mention it, we have yet to be engaged. I know, big shocker!! "Don't you know what day it is?" Sappy questioned me. I look around the room and spot my calendar. "August 2nd, happy anniversary hunny," I chirp(🐤). Now that I get a clear view of my boyfriend, he's all worried and sweaty. "Um, are you ok?" I ask, really confused. "I FORGOT IT KARL!! I FORGOT OUR ANNIVERSARY!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME." What the honk... "It's really ok, sapnap, we've been dating for a decade now, you were bound to forget it one day." His face grew sadder. "I'm sorry, my love, " he mutters and kneels by my bedside. I smile down at the idiot before me, my idiot. "Well, you want to go out for dinner or something? You're paying since you forgot, " I smirk.

"You want the steak?" Sappy questioned me. Him and I went to the mall, and we are at the food court, getting ready to finally order our meal. I nod, then he gets up, wandering to the cash register, whilst I just sit in my chair relaxing. I look at my surroundings and all the stores that come with it. My eyes lay on a jewelry store! Do they have wedding rings that Sapnap might like? Since he doesn't have the balls to have proposed in a decade, I might as well do it. I'll see if I can get an excuse to go check it out. Sappy comes back and takes a seat in front of me. "What are you staring at?" He asks, looking at me concerned. I shrug it off, "Oh, it's nothing Hun." I can't let him know that I'm interested in proposing to him. Our food arrives, so the conversation was dropped, as we enjoyed our savory goodness meal.

Sapnap and I walked hand in hand around the mall. We passed the jewelry store a couple times, but I still haven't had the chance to walk in. "Hey, baby, I need to go to the bathroom," I hear sappy confirm, before he walked off in a rush. The bathroom? There's like a billion bathrooms in the mall!!! Oh, this is a great time to check out the rings! ....so which way was that store? I turn to my right, and a familiar laugh erupts my ears. Oh no..not a guy I haven't seen in a decade. It just can't be Jake. I look to see where it came from, and to my grief, it was Jake. He passed me, and we locked eyes. Phew! He didn't stop to talk to me. Just then, someone taps me on the shoulder. "Hey, Karl, you look good. Haven't seen you in awhile. Well, a decade to be exact," Jake whispers in my ear. I get the goosebumps. I turn around and wave, "Oh, hey Jake, um, yeah it's been awhile hasn't it?" I notice the girl beside him. She had the same facial features as him, and looks much younger, so I suppose it's his sister. "Yeah, you're still adorable Karl," he states, while winking. Is he flirting....? A sudden piano sound disrupts what I was about to say next. Turning my head, I see Sapnap walking towards me with roses. What is happening? There was a crowd forming around us in a circle. "My love, Karl, it's been a decade now, that I've got to call you my boyfriend, I think it's time for an upgrade," he pronounced, pulling a little ring case out of his pocket. Oh no, this is a bad time...Once, he got to me, Sapnap kneels down on one knee, and opens the case to reveal a beautiful diamond ring! "I believe it is time for me to call you my fiance, will you give me the honor, and marry me?"

Author's note: hello Honkey donkeys ! Ooh interesting cliffhanger indeed, I seeee. How do you guys like the first chapter? I'm writing this at 5:30am, so point out any spelling mistakes. Ok, I'm heading out now, goodnight (good day) my lovely Night Owls ❤️