Hospital

Chapter 14
It been 3 hours and 23 minutes since Abby first went in for surgery. She had lost so much blood that Michael had to give her some of his. I pace the hallways as everyone is either on their phones or reading a book. "Spencer, will you calm down? She's going to be fine." Morgan says as he shuts off his phone. "Calm down? Calm down! Like I'm going to be doing anything like that right now!" I yell. "We found her and she's in surgery right now. That's all that matters." We wait another hour until Abby's doctor comes out to greet us. "Agent Hotchner. Is Abigail okay?" Hotch says as he shakes the doctors hand. "Dr. Smith. Abigail is going to be fine." We all sigh in relief. "We're there any signs of sexual assault?" JJ asks. "No, actually. These guys were rapists and they never laid a hand on her. She does have several scars on her arms, stomach and legs but otherwise that she will be perfectly fine." "See Reid, we told you she'd be okay." Garcia says as she rubs my back. "Would you guys like to go see her?" "Yes, Reid..do you want to go first?" Hotch asks. "No actually, I want to be alone when I see her." Hotch nods his head and he goes in first. He spends 15 minutes in her room until he comes back and JJ goes next. JJ comes out and Morgan goes in. Abby's brothers show up and they go in after Morgan. By the time everyone is finished talking to her everyone stares at me and smiles. "You guys all took 2 hours to talk to her." I mumbled. "Aww! Does Spencer want to see Abby?" Garcia teases. "Yes I do okay?!" Everyone laughs and pats me on the back as I walk towards the door. I gulp when I put my hand on the doorknob. "Spencer? Are you going to turn the doorknob or does one of us have to do it?" "I'm..I'm just nervous. I mean, I'm going in there to tell her how I feel. What if the attraction she once had for me is gone?" Morgan pats my back. "Hey, everything is going to be fine. Just go tell her how you feel." I sigh and take in a deep breath. I turn the doorknob and walk in to her room. I look over and see she half asleep and half awake. "Spencer." She whispers. "Abby." I go sit next to her and she grabs my hand. Oh gosh. "Um..Abby, I..well.." "Spencer." "Yes?" "I love you too." She pulls on y tie and presses her lips on mine. YES! BEST DAY EVER! She pulls away and smiles. We talk for a while until a nurse comes in and asks me to leave. I kiss her goodbye and I leave her room. I walk out and everyone is staring at my weirdly. "So...how'd it go?" JJ asks. I try not to smile, but I chat help it. They all look surprised and the come up and hug me. "OMFG SPENCER REID HAS A GIRLFRIEND EVERYBODY!" Garcia yells. "Garcia! Don't do that!" I say. She pushes me lightly and laughs. Everyone goes out for dinner and when that's done I go home. I get myself ready for bed. As soon as my head hits my pillow I'm out.
NEXT MORNING
NO NIGHTMARES! They're gone! Yes! I'm cured! I go to work and everyone doesn't stop teasing me all day. "SPENCER AND ABBY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" That's what everyone did all day. After work I go and visit Abby. I get to the hospital and her brothers are already there talking to her. When they leave I go in and Abby is wide awake and smiling. "Spencer! Hi!" "Hi Abby." We talk, kiss and eat Chinese food. "Oh! Guess what?!" I say. "What Spencer darling, what arth thou you going to tell me?" "They're gone! The nightmares are gone!" I yell. "OH SPENCER THAT IS WONDERFUL!" We hang out a while longer until a nurse asks me to leave so Abby can sleep. I leave and when I do, I realize that I am the luckiest guy in the world. I mean, I have a great job, an eidetic memory and a amazing girlfriend. I can't believe how amazing my life is. Yet the weirdest part is, I fell in love with the girl from my nightmares.
END

HI EVERYONE! It's over! Thank you to everyone who read this! You are amazing! I LOVE MY LOVELIES SO MUCH! -Nick Nick ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️