𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

December 24, 2015

If you are reading this which I know you are. I have some sins I need to get off my chest before I do what I'm about to do.

I won't drag it enough has been said through these 23 letters I only wrote 23 because I want my daughters and Yes I say it with an S.. Nirvana and Essex to know why I did it.

To Nirvana..My first born I had you at 14 I had to give you away mommy couldn't do it, I wasn't ready I was still a child and I wanted to be selfish..I left you most of everything because I know whats it's like going through the system and I'm sorry I put you through that my baby. I kept in touch with your adopted parents Leigh-Anne and Maxwell Sr. I know they have a son around your age hopefully you guys get along. Mommy is extremely sorry for what I did and doing to you. I know it's going to affect you in the long run but know I love and cherish you to the fullest and you'll always be my first love even if you never get the chance to meet me.

To Essex..You'll be raised by your aunt after this I already spoke to her about it, I won't even get to see your first walks, Your first words, none of it. I left you a third of everything knowing you'll most likely inherit more from your grandparents you have an older sister I had her at 14 before I had you at 17. I know it doesn't makes sense I could've kept her but I was selfish and I am selfish. Don't resent your dad for what he did to me I know you've seen us fight you seen battered and bruised and you've seen me cry even if you don't remember please don't resent him. I love you my baby girl you'll always reside in a special place of my heart.

To My Readers..babygirl know your worth don't be like me. Don't be dumb blind and delusional over a dude and all he does is hurt you, That goes for the guys to. Open your mind release the negative energy save yourself before you go to deep and end up like me. I know you probably saying you won't but it's a cold world and with a cold war comes hell and high waters don't give up give everything you got in yourself to push through.. It's been journey you guys watched me grow but everything must come to an end.. I love you guys.

*SCENCE*

I closed my journal wiping my tears I folded it and put in the box with the cash I saved for a rough time. But that time will never come I realized what I have to do. I grab the gun walking into the bedroom where I see De'Kari standing laughing on the phone.

He turns towards me smile leaving his face seeing the gun in my hand. "Ima call you back" He said reaching for his as I expected him to do "Baby what you doing" He asked walking towards me.

"Kari you know I love you with every bone in my body" I said feelings the tears coming back "Yeah and I love you the same" He said "Then you know why Im doing this" I said walking towards him to give him a hug.

"I understand baby" He said as he pressed his gun on my heart as I did the same.

"I love you"
"I love you too"

Two shots ranged off..killing us both instantly.

BREAKING NEWS COUPLE FOUND DEAD IN HOTEL ROOM FATAL SHOT TO THE HEART.

Reporter: It say Synai Coleman-Layke 19 Female and De'Kari Coleman 20 Male were found dead in their hotel room the night before there ceremony.

Synai Essence Coleman-Layke
January 23, 1996 - December 24, 2015
De'Kari Mekhi Coleman
March 5, 1995 - December 24, 2015

don't hate me..😗
add me on snap:@ahnadja.jhsanti
follow me on instagram:@ahnadja.jhsanti
add me on facebook: Ahnadja Jhsanti