Probably One Shot

They were really dangerous combination, Mileena- the bloodthirsty killer and Scorpion- the powerful hell spawn controled by Quan Chi. It all started with seemingly unusual Mileena's obsession for Scorpion and with silly fight over a teddy bear. Mileena was hurt when Scorpion didn't accept it but really didn't mind, she knew what she wanted and was determined to get it. She couldn't figure out why he wouldn't accept it, she for once created something instead of destroying and was proud of it. Scorpion on the other hand didn't get really upsed but deep inside his mind there was feeling of being loved again and that someone actually cared about him, even though long ago he lost everything and had no one ever since. He began to feel that maybe there is still a chance for him to make the best out of what happened and maybe start again. But, the one who could possibly love him was non other than Mileena, the emperor's daughter. She was made in the lab and was mentaly unstable. The paranoia kicked in and he began to have thoughts that that just might be one of her phases or just temporary interest. He shook all of that feeling thinking it was just a false hope and the guilt was taking over him. Scorpion remembered his wife and his son, how they were brutally murdered. He just couldn't do that out of his respect for his dead wife....
Meanwhile Mileena was feeling happier than usual and people around the palace noticed it and were glad that her mental condition was getting better. She missed Scorpion and thought that lot of things were left unsaid. Mileena didn't want for him to think of her as a crazy lunatic with just a sick obsession without any real feelings involved. She was in a need for fresh air and sneaked out of palace to go for a walk. She visited the living forest, for some reason it was calming for her. She sat on the ground and felt great, the cold breeze was blowing and the night was perfect. Suddenly she noticed something approaching and thought "Great, just when i started relaxing". Mileena prepared for possible fight but saw Scorpion, he also noticed her but they ended up staring at each other for couple of minutes without speakig. Even with his previous thinking of her and his wife, he couldn't help but feel at ease around her. She noticed his reaction and started making her way to him, he didn't move. He wanted her touch and she needed him. At that moment he realized its ok to move on, it was opportunity to finally live a new life. Both of them were standing in the silence but understood one another. They got close and he storoked her gently afraid that even a slightest touch could somehow hurt her. Her heart was beating loud and just lovered her head blushing under her mask remembering her vicious teeth. Scorpion took her chin and slowly lifted it but saw her sad eyes. He again understood but took off her mask happy to see woman he loved not caring about her teeth. In the quick movement she tried to put her mask back on but he was faster taking his mask off and pressing his lips onto hers. A pleasent shiver went down her body as she began responding to a kiss. He smiled and she felt it, she was finally feeling loved and not just being used as a killing machine. The breeze was still blowing and they wished that the moment would last forever.