Hanzo Hasashi

A lot of time has passed since Shao Kahn's death, she started rebelion and had succes amongst Tarkatans who followed her no matter what. During the time of her imprisonment she matured a lot, she realized a lot of things and was more or less mentally stable right now although sometimes she thought she would go crazy because of the disgusting cell she spent most of her time in but the though of Scorpion kept her alive. She did not know anything about his life other than the fact that he excaped Quan Chi, that he returned to Earthrealm and that he reformed Shirai ryu. It was a difficult time for her, he returned to his realm and well he became human again. Did his anger and thirst for revenge passed and what did he think of her now? They love begun with both of them being made only to be heartless killing machines but had found each other and new purpose in life...
Rain and Tanya helped her excape the imprisonment and she started plotting a plan for another rebelion, of course she didn't completely trust ether of them but they would work for the time being. The amulet had made her very weak and she was aware that she had to end it all quickly though she had no idea what would her next step be. At that time she again wished for her father's return and the time she lived in a palace and sneaking out with Scorpion. She sighed as she remembered how long ago that was.
She got betrayed again, huh what could she expect from them? Kano revealed her locatiom, Rain was nowhere to be found and Tanya was God knows where. She found herself standing in the Kotal Kahn's throne room surrounded by Earthrealm warriors as well as those who betrayed her. She thought to herself "Is this really the way I die? Pathetic..." The execution was about to finally take place but the Earthrealm kid suddenly yelled "Stop!" who the hell was that? She didn't have any alliances in Earthrealm and Scorpion was out of the question, she did notice that the boy resembled Shirai ryu clothing but she couldn't be sure. He demanded for her to be released but she was too weak for the trial by combat so he volunteered by everyone's surprise. He was very skilled and she recognized his fighting style as it was similar to Scorpion's. In couple of quick moves he defeated that roach woman and she was free. He was cocky little kid but he saved her life and she was very grateful. On their trip to Earthrealm he explained it all to her and how he was talking her to Scorpion. She didn't want to cry in front of them and she held back until the arrival in Shirai ryu temple. He was waiting in front of the temple looking more beautiful and caring than ever. Instead of his blank eyes she was looking at the beautiful shade of brown, she immediately ran towards him as he pulled into a hug kissing her, still recovering from the shock and crying she whispered "Scorpion...". He just smiled still hugging her and said "Call me Hanzo Hasashi".
So yeah that's how mkx could've ended in my opinion...