Chapter 1. Am I Reincarnated?!

Kim Rok Soo tried to move his body but he couldn't move.

He remembered that he had died from the monster's attack- maybe that's why he couldn't move.

But if he's dead

Why did he feel someone wiping the snot up his sleeve?!

"Sob, sob, dongsaeng..."

A brown-haired boy who was about 12 years old was crying on the edge of the bed, his face buried in the arms of the unconscious figure on the bed.

"Prince Jungsoo, I'm sorry but there's no hope anymore..."

The old healer who had served the royal family for many years tried to comfort the Prince who had just lost his sister.

"We have to prepare the funeral."

Another low voice sounded in the room, it was the first prince who just turned fifteen this year, he didn't cry like his younger brother but it was clear he was very sad at the news of his brother's loss.

Meanwhile, an unconscious figure- Kim Rok Soo screamed in his head.

'Wait, looks like I'm not dead yet but why are they acting like I'm dead.'

Besides that, there was one more thing that made Kim Rok Soo uncomfortable - the problem was that the voices of the two people in the room sounded somewhat familiar.

Kim Rok Soo struggled to move his body, starting with his fingers, then his eyelids.

Just as he felt that the weight that had drowned him like water in a lake had finally disappeared, his eyelids finally opened.

"Ugh..."

The crying child gasped, he lifted his head only to see his dead young brother open his eyes and frown as if to say what are you doing?

Kim Rok Soo, who didn't understand the situation, couldn't help but frown at the little boy who- very much resembled that bastard Jung Soo, and the problem again was that pile of snot on his sleeves!

Then looking to the other side, a kid who was very similar to his team leader widened his eyes, but the problem is this kid is still young maybe 15 years old? Only the appearance of his age distinguished the boy from his team leader who looked like the main character of a mafia movie.

Then when Kim Rok Soo was about to ask about the situation-.

"Dongsaeng!"

The child who had wet his arm with snot was now hugging him and even starting to wet his shoulder with snot!

"Huwaa dongsaeng!"

It's really noisy, doesn't this kid know the etiquette not to be noisy around the patient?

"Th-it's a miracle!"

The old healer- whose existence was forgotten, immediately rushed out of the room with lightning-fast movements as if he had returned to his twenty years of youth.

***

"Who are you?"

Two children in the room- there were actually three children in the room, but one of them still didn't realize that he was also a child.

"Ehem, I'm your hyung dongsaeng, Soohyuk Henituse."

The older child glanced sideways at him- at the child whose eyes were swollen and a bit of snot still remained on his cheeks.

"And this is also your hyung... Jungsoo Henituse."

Kim Rok Soo just froze with his mouth open, so this kid really was his team leader.