Chapter 5. Lazy First Work Later

King Deruth Henituse greeted the ruler of the Roan Empire followed by his two sons.

"Good evening, Your Majesty."  The Emperor, Alberu dismounted from his horse followed by the others and gave a greeting.

"Please come in."

The Emperor's entourage was led inside, Alberu followed the King with a few aides while the rest of his subordinates were led elsewhere.

They finally arrived at the banquet hall.

From here, the state discussion will begin.

~~~♡~~~

Cale blinked his eyes, roused from his deep sleep by his hungry stomach.

"Ung... where am I?"

Cale looked around.

Oh, he's in his room, his clothes have also been changed into pajamas.

But how did he get to his room.

a while ago.

"Huwaaaaa!"  Cale was crying because of his lazy dying life.

“Ca, Cale-nim!”  Meanwhile Choi Han was becoming panicked because of Cale who was suddenly crying.

"Cale-nim, are you feeling sick? Is there anything uncomfortable? Should I call a doctor?"  Choi Han shook the crying Cale around.

"Huk... hush... sob."  Cale ignored all of that, how could he get the magnetism of this problem onto him?

If Choi Han was the main character, wouldn't his lazy life wave at him?  And again this main character just kept sticking like glue to him!

"Huwaa!"

Choi Han who was panicking because he didn't know what to do, lifted Cale by his shoulders like a sack of rice and immediately ran at top speed to see the palace doctor.

Cale was drooling down Choi Han's shoulder from his speed and his dizziness was also leaving some snot, at least he wasn't throwing up.

The doctor examined him and there were no problems whatsoever, but Cale would not stop crying either.

Cale only stopped crying after almost an hour and Choi Han handed him a stack of strawberries the size of Cale's fist.

Then Cale fell asleep after eating it and Choi Han brought him back to his palace, on the way he met Ron who almost threw a knife at Choi Han because he thought he had kidnapped Cale.

And that was how Cale now ended up in his room clean and comfortable.

"I am hungry."  Cale had finished the large stack of strawberries Choi Han had given him but now he was hungry again.

What time is it?  It seemed that it was almost midnight because The atmosphere was very quiet.

Cale considered going out and calling Ron but then remembered Ron must have returned to the Royal Palace since he was on guest duty.

Cale got off his bed and was wearing furry sandals as well as a white long jacket, why did that jacket's hat have bunny ears– it must have been his two older brothers who ordered it.

Walking out, the palace was quiet but not scary looking because of all the gems sparkling on the walls and ceiling, Cale was amazed by how much this palace had become like a mine of gems.

Cale was reminded of the strawberries Choi Han had given him, where did he get them?  There seemed to be a strawberry tree in the palace garden, Cale liked it because of its big shape and sweet taste.