Chapter 2. Suddenly Became a Prince

Kim Rok Soo just finished eating the soup and porridge that an old maid gave him, he glanced at the scary looking old butler standing beside him, even his smile looked scary!

"I have heard that Prince Cale has lost his memory, you can call this old servant Ron."  The old servant Ron smiled kindly at him.

Kim Rok Soo, now Cale, automatically smiled back at the old butler, even though his thoughts were clearly different.

'Scary.'  he thought.

Ron went to prepare a change of clothes for Cale, and Cale breathed a sigh of relief at his departure.

Cale decided to think in more detail about what was going on.

In the first place he and his team leader and Choi Jung Soo seemed to have died fighting a very strong monster out of nowhere, even though Cale was very confident that they had defeated the monster, it seemed they had died too from the last attack.

And then they seem to be reincarnated?  But it seems like he's the only one who remembers the previous incident.

The downside was that it seemed like they were born into the Royal family which was very troublesome, Cale didn't want to be ordered to become the heir to the throne, luckily Cale could pass the matter over to his two stupid brothers.

On the bright side Cale was now very rich.

Look at all the gold and gems that adorn the walls, then look at that chandelier up there, is that a diamond?  If Cale managed to throw all the work at his two brothers, he could just be rolling around in a palace full of gold.

Wow, what a slacker life.

Thinking of all that, Rom's arrival carrying a basin of water with a towel and a change of clothes seemed nothing.

~~~♡~~~

Two weeks later, Cale was already allowed to wander around the palace grounds by himself as he pleased.

And Cale also got a puppy.

Yes puppies.

“Cale-nim!”

A black-haired child of exactly Korean appearance, who looked fifteen years old, the same age as his brother, the current Soohyuk Henituse.

His name is Choi Han, from the Duke Choi family, after researching things found that Duke Choi's family is still related by blood to the Henituse Royal family, therefore they can talk to each other intimately.

Viewed as a whole, Choi Han should be the uncle of the current Princes, but due to being around the same age, he was more like a brother

The Choi family is known as a family of knights because their sword skills are considered very great, and Choi Han is the best among his age together with prince Soohyuk.

"Cale-nim, I'm happy to see you wake up after two years!"  Choi Han came over and hugged him, making their cheeks touch.

Cale tried to get rid of this glue-like puppy but wow, this kid was really strong, or was it just Cale who lacked muscles?

If considering in his previous life, team leader Lee Soohuk was extremely strong, if Choi Han was as strong as him then obviously he should be able to knock down a normal monster in one hit.

Scary.

And one more annoying thing.

"Young Master, it's time for tea."  Ron came in with a line of maids behind him carrying lots of snacks and a set of teaware.