Chapter 3. Imperial Guest

Cale got up early and looked at the busy maids, it seemed like they were even busier than yesterday.

"What is going on today?"  Cale asked Ron who was getting him dressed for breakfast.

"Guests are coming, Prince I don't need to care because it's not important."  Ron pinned a red gem on his clothes.

'If guests are coming to the palace, isn't that important?'

But Ron spoke as if the only person who had arrived was a gardener passing by.

Well it wouldn't be bad either if it was none of Cale's business.

Cale went to the dining room with Ron to have breakfast with his father and his two Hyungs, even though this was the Royal Family but they never missed breakfast together.

Cale was happy because the atmosphere in the palace was not too serious unlike in the fantasy novels that Cale often read, so far everything had been very peaceful, there had been no disturbances from nobles or assassins.

"Dongsaeng! Sit here."  Jungsoo pointed at the chair next to him.

Ron lifted Cale onto the chair, there was actually no need, Cale was short but he could climb onto the chair himself.

The two older princes sat on the right and left of their father who sat at the head of the table.

The waiters started serving the food.

Cale enjoyed the food that was served, the meat steak was very nice and tender, Cale continued to eat without noticing the severe stares of the maids and his family, he had gained weight in just two weeks from continuously eating and sleeping.

His father, Deruth cleared his throat and took notice.

"Looks like we're going to be a bit busy today, can you play in your own castle today, Cale?"  Deruth asked, noticing the reaction of his son who was still chewing his food.

Cale nodded, he would not interfere with anyone's work especially so long as they were making money for his slacker life.

~~~♡~~~

Cale spent time in his palace library, rolling on the floor on the thick and fluffy fur rug while eating snacks and reading a book.

"Meow."

The red kitten joined in rolling with Cale on the carpet.

Choi Han had just given him two kittens, one silver and one red.

They are very small in size, they look like they are still babies especially the red ones.

"Meoow."

The silver kitten came and grabbed the red kitten off the carpet and carried it to the floor, cat hair strewn across the fluffy carpet.

They looked smart, where did Choi Han get these kittens from?

Cale was tired of the story books and novels he was reading, so he replaced them with science books that contained information about the countries of this continent.

The first is the kingdom of Henituse, in the form of an island that is rather large and surrounded by at least more than fifty smaller islands, each of the small islands has its own use, agriculture, animal husbandry, residence, and mining.

Their land area is not too wide but their sea area is very wide and most importantly the underwater mines they control.

"Wow, if this much wouldn't we be attacked?"

But Cale need not worry as he continued to the next page, it turned out that their kingdom was full of sword Masters, especially from the Choi family who were relatives of the Royal family.