Chapter 4

Hunter was grateful that Bia had decided to take them on the long route back to the ship to give Omega a little longer to sight see before they went to spend the rest of the day at a training facility. He knew that letting her see just a bit more of the main city would be enough to fulfill her need for sightseeing for now.

They were four blocks from the landing pad but now they were standing in the back of a live concert enjoying one of Cioral's famous singers. Jer'Anin'Goarno. Jer'Anin'Goarno was wearing a two-piece burnt orange skirt suit with a cropped long sleeve shirt that allowed her stomach to be shown. Her skirt was high and split in the front for her left leg to be exposed.  The female dancers behind her were wearing bikinis but had large, ruffled shawls that draped down to the ground. As they were dancing the shawls were flying around them as they were dancing.

Her voice was higher than most female singers he's listened to in his life which caused her to stick out a little more than usual. Not that he was a music judge, but with his heightened hearing it's very easy for him to determine what sounds good and what sounds bad. It was more interesting than enticing to Hunter considering how high she was able to sing. They would listen to a few of her songs while flying through space along with the rest of the large playlist they've formulated over time as a few of the songs were very catchy.

She had sung to the batch the night after they destroyed the Separatist starships, the same party that Wrecker got his butt tattoo. Hunter remembered the moment she came out onto the small stage in the palace garden. For the first time he witnessed Crosshair become completely wrapped around her finger. A man who had women crawl to him was at the mercy of her within a heartbeat. He was honestly impressed how quickly it happened to him. It wasn't the same relationship that he has with Bia since she didn't even say goodbye to Crosshair when they departed.

And Hunter could see that Tech had caught the love bug this time. Normally whenever she was around and all over Crosshair, he was reading his data pad or focusing on other things that would keep him busy. Now he looked as if he was drooling. Hunter wasn't sure whether Tech always had those feelings, but he could see that he was completely entranced by her voice and the way she was dancing.

Omega was resting on top of Wreckers shoulders with her upper body dancing a little bit to the upbeat song. The song had plenty of horns, flutes, drums, and stringed instruments that were causing many people to dance either by themselves or with a partner. Somehow the complex yet lively rhythm of the music was even making Hunter sway back and forth due to how catchy it was from the drums and horns.

"Would you guys like me to see if Jer'Anin'Goarno would be interested in coming to the palace for a private performance?" Bia asked for Omega to immediately nod.

"Yes, Bia please!" Omega cheered for Hunter to then glance over to Tech to look for his reaction. He kept a straight face the entire time but was still completely enthralled by her. Hunter could see why, but nothing would top Bia's beautiful curves and long legs that never seemed to stop.

He attempted to enjoy the concert, truly, but seeing her once again was making him think about the dilemma with Crosshair. He didn't like how the whole situation went down and he knows it could've gone better. But he had to get his family out of danger otherwise the empire would have gotten ahold of Omega and who knows what would've happened if they didn't go back to save her.

Bia would tell him that it was a very unpleasant predicament that could've gone far worse. Which is very true and he's grateful that they got out with only Wrecker getting shot. He wishes that Crosshair was here with them, enjoying life outside of the military, relaxing, and just not having to deal with a war.  He wished Bia was there to either talk Crosshair into joining them leaving, or her punching him so hard that his chip is destroyed. No. He didn't want to hurt Crosshair by any means, but Bia dragging him by the ear onto the Marauder would be a sight. The first part is yes because he always enjoyed Bia under that peppery facade. (Also, the thought of her punching Tarkin was a nice thought now).