𝐈𝐈. BOTHERSOME

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Hey! Blackie, what you doing on this side of town huh?" I turned around to see a tall kid with black fluffy hair call out

"Hey! Blackie, what you doing on this side of town huh?" I turned around to see a tall kid with black fluffy hair call out. I looked him up and down examining his height.

──────

The Dude was twice my size, I wasn't fixing to fight him for sure. I turned back around and just kept walking. But it just made him even angrier.

"Yea!! Just run away like you always do! its known for YOUR people to be Excellent Runners!" He Laughed. And his Friends-laughed along with him. My eyes widened.

What..the Hell? how is that funny.. I cant just let him talk to me like that..I got tired of his Mouth so i jumped on him. Pulling him down to the ground.

"GET THE HELL OFF ME YOU BITCH!!"

Soon after his cry, other kids started come and watch, but that didn't stop me from beating his ass.

I swung his head around in the dirt, slamming it down Repeatedly. I stepped on his stomach and kicked it.

I leaned lower into him and started punching him in his nose and mouth repeatedly without stopping. blood was getting everywhere, Each time i rose my fists, blood swung in every direction. Some even got on my drawings that i didn't even know i spilled.

My knuckles were turning red with each punch, until they scratched open. I slung them to get cold air to rest on it, but it didn't help. It hurt.

I threw him down and got ontop of him with my legs on the side of his waist. I was sitting on him in a sex position. Everyone Oohed, did they think i was gonna fuck him? these kids are disgusting..

"Hey! What the hell is going on here?!" a boy called out. I didn't have time to look because the boy was still trying to land a punch on me. I let my legs cuff his hands adjusting to it so he couldn't move.

"What are you gonna do? f-fuck me, Heh..you whore.." He smirked making me more angrier. I got up and kicked him in the balls.

I glanced over at a Boy with a bandanna on his forehead. He had long brown hair that reached to his shoulders. I furrowed my brows, what the hell was he looking at? I wiped my nose then looked down at the Curly head dude.

I grabbed his head again and smashed it on the concrete Over and over. blood was seeping from the side and back of his head. i didn't care, ill feed that blood to him if he tries me again.

"You try that shit again, Ill fucking end you. Do you understand?" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt making sure he understood, he nodded nervously. I threw his head back on the concrete being sure to cause a pain.