Part 14

Y/n pov

Arriving at the apartment crying, I change into something more comfortable, I start to think what happened today with Tom, because suddenly I get tired, I stay in my thoughts that I fell asleep. A few hours later I start listening karol-y/n? I'm already here. When I see her I don't hesitate for a second to hug her and let myself cry. Karol had no idea what was going on, but she hugs me back.

Karol- Hey what's up? are you OK? I shake my head Karol- Is it Tom? i nod Karol keeps hugging me without saying anything, after a while when I'm calmer, we sit on my bed, and I tell her what happened. Karol- Don't worry, everything is fine, Tom went crazy for sure.
I laugh a little
Karol- What do you think if we watch movies and eat ice cream?
Y/n- I love that idea.

Tom pov

All the way I regretted having canceled our outing, when I entered the house, via Harry, Harrison and Tuwaine.
Tuwaine - Hi! Tom shouldn't you be with Y/n?
Tom- Mmmm if I told her  I couldn't Harry- What, why?
Harrison - Oh no! what happened Tom? Tom - Enough! it's not your problem ok? I was right all this time, Y/n and I are never going to be together she's just a student.
Harry, Harrison and Tuwaine look at me with a confused face, and without saying anything else I go to my room and start to cry a little.

Skip to friday at the end of classes

It's Friday, and every day I see Y/n and Jack together, apparently she never had feelings for me, and I was stupid to believe that she did. But every time I see her I turn red, it makes me nervous just seeing her. Also Y/n has been texting me and trying to talk to me, but I never answer him or leave when he comes towards me.

Y/n pov

It's Friday and Tom hasn't talked to me or answered my messages, I seriously don't understand what I did wrong. Karol and Jack tell me that I didn't do anything, that I'm sure Tom felt sorry for him or thought it was all a game. I don't believe that, I'm sure something happened, and if I want to know what's going on with him, I see him from afar in the parking lot and go towards him.

Y/n- Can you explain to me what your problem is. turns to see me

Tom- No problem, bye Y/n.

Y/n- God Tom I'm not stupid, because you suddenly changed my plan the other day.

Tom- I don't have to explain anything to you.

Y/n- I think you do .

Tom- Why don't you leave me alone, and go with your boyfriend

Y/n-Boyfriend?

Tom-Yes jack. I see him with fury on my face

Y/n-Jack, it's a friend TOM!

Tom- Mmmm... friend, you know that Y/n I don't know why I told myself that we could try something.

Y/n- What are you talking about Tom?

Tom- I like you! but never mind that now. I stare at him unable to say anything.

Y/n- and... do you like me?

Tom- Yes, but nothing will ever happen because you are just a child.

I look at him with tears in my eyes and run away. ( I HATE HIM )