Part 25

Tom pov 

When we get to the restaurant and the waitress takes us to our seats. 

 Y/n is in front of me I grab her hand and start massaging her hand with my thumb on the knuckles

Tom- Y.. Y/n, I know we haven't been a couple for a long time but when I'm with you I feel safe and I love spending time with you, i... i l 

But as always something interrupts us Waitress- Are you ready to order? We both say yes and ask for food, all the time we talk and laugh a lot, I wanted to tell her that I love her all the time, but I was afraid that she would think we were going too fast and if she didn't feel the same as me. After eating, Y/n insisted on splitting the bill and managed to convince me after about 3 minutes. Tom- What if we go to the park that is here in front?  Y/n- Yes, I would love to. Tom- Perfect let's go.  We leave together holding hands walking towards the park.

Y/n pov

We are holding hands walking in the park, we start listening to music and people dancingTom- Would you like to dance babe?Y/n- I would love it baby.She grabs my waist with one hand and with the other she grabs one of my hands while the other is on her shoulder and we start dancing side by side.Y/n- Tom?Tom- Yes, what happened love?Y/n- I know we haven't been dating for a long time, but you make me feel safe, I love spending time with you, you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me and the truth is when I met you I started to have a huge crush on you and I thought it would be impossible to leave because you are my teacher, but now that we are here together, it makes me feel that I am the luckiest person and I love you.I turn to see him and he doesn't say anything and I started to get nervousY/n- Forget I said that this...and  he interrupts me.  Tom- I love you too.We both smile from ear to ear and we kiss his hands go to my cheeks and my hands grab hims. We broke the kiss and brought our foreheads together.Tom- H... hey mmm would you like to come to my house?Y/n- Yes of course.When we get to his house he lets me go first.Harrison- Hey mate.. how was it? oh hey Y/n how are you?Y/n- Hello Harrison, very well thank you and you?Harrison- Fine thanks, well I'll leave you alone.He leaves with a smirk on his faceTom- You want to put on something more comfortable and watch a movie.Y/n- Yes, of course, thanks, but I'm not bringing clothes.Tom- I'll lend you don't worry.He returns to the living room with clothes that I can put on.Tom- If you want to change in my room.Y/n- Ok perfect thanks.

Y/n- Ok perfect thanks