Part 37

Y/n pov

The next morning I see that I am in Tom's arms, I get up carefully to go to the bathroom and change, I told Karol that I was going home today and I promised her a girls' day, that the truth is that I miss her I miss, and I miss our moments together I have a lot to tell you. I get out of the shower and walk next to Tom and whisper to him.
Y/n- Hi! baby, good morning, I have to go, but see you later, okay?
Tom- Okay babe I love you.
Y/n- I love you more, bye.

When I get to the apartment and open the door, Karol runs and hugs me

Karol- Omg I missed you too much, you have to tell me everything.
Y/n- Karol I love you and I miss you, but I can't breathe.
Karol- Oh! Yes, sorry.
She pulls away from the hug and grabs my hand and leads me to the couch.
Karol- Y/n tell me everything, how did it go with Tom.
I tell him every detail, when I saw him in the restaurant in New York that bought me roses and the beautiful words he said to me. Then when we almost had sex at my Aunt's apartment, the prom dress thing and last night.
Karol OMG! Y/n I'm very happy for you, and I'm glad for everything that's happened, you deserve to be happy and Tom makes you happy, I'm glad I didn't kill him, but if he bothers you again I do kill him.
Y / n- Karol I missed you a lot, and thank you very much and don't worry I swear he won't hurt me again.
Karol- Well, it's better.
We had a great day, we went shopping, we went to a Starbucks like old times, we laughed for hours and I love that we have moments like this, just Karol and me. We're back at the house, watching a movie, when I get a message from Tom.
Tom🤩
Tom🤩- Hi baby, I miss you.
Y/n- I miss more love.
Tom🤩-Hey, do you think if we go to my family's house on Friday?
Do you want me to meet your family? And if they don't like me and they make me and Tom break up, no no that would never happen. Karol notices that I'm nervous.
Karol- Is everything ok?
I show him what Tom sent me.
Karol- And/n don't worry, they'll love you.
Y/n- I'm nervous.
Karol- It's normal but you and Tom are a couple it was a question of what would happen.
Y/n- Yes you are right, thank you.
She answered Tom.
Tom 🤩
Y/n- Sure, see you on Friday.
Tom🤩- Okay babe I'll pick you up at 7 pm.