Part 22

Tom pov

I'm about to sleep, but first I write a message to Y/n.Tom- Hi! beautiful, hey tomorrow after school do you want to go out and spend the day together?Y/n- Hi! cutie, yes i would love to.Tom Cutie? that is new.Y/n- Shut up 😅Tom- I like that nickname, love.Y/n- I love that nickname love.Tom - You are so cute.Y/n- See you tomorrow ❤️Tom- I can't wait ❣️

The next day I get ready for school and go out with my new girlfriend, (it's weird to say it like that, but I love it. )

When I arrived at the university I didn't see Y/n, but it didn't seem strange to me since there is time for classes to start

When I arrived at the university I didn't see Y/n, but it didn't seem strange to me since there is time for classes to start.After a long while and like 2 minutes to go there is no Y/n signal and I'm starting to get worried since she's always early. From a distance I see Karol with a worried face and all I want to do is go and ask her what's going on and where Y/n is, but the bell starts to ring.At the end of my first class I see Karol in her locker I'm going to ask her what's wrong.Tom- Hi Karol, do you know where Y/n is.Karol- Hi Mr. Holland, I don't know where she is Y/n, he told me that he would be waiting at the entrance of the university to go to the cafeteria, but she wasn't there, and I didn't see her in my first class that we had Spanish .Tom- O...okay, if you see her please let me know anything.Karol- Don't worry, but I just want to tell you before she leaves that Y / n told me about you and I've never seen her so happy, please don't hurt her.I look at her and she looks at me seriously.Tom- If she suspects that she had told you, and don't worry I won't.Karol- Thank you Mr. Holland, I have to go but I'll tell you anything if something happens.With that she leaves and when  i  was about to enter my classroom I see Y/n coming up in the distance but something is wrong, she has tears in her eyes and bruises on her neck and on her wrists. I don't hesitate for a second to go with her. She sees me but since there are people around I can't hug her so I whisper in her ear "Meet me in the back of the cafeteria I'll be right there, give me a minute." She whispers ok and leaves, I have to talk to my next class of what they have to do, when I do I run to Y/n.