{MARCH 2022}

what the actual fuck.

so basically i didnt really have any motivation to write anything since march, so here i am July 23rd writing my bs so i can re-read it again when im rich and famous xx .. anyways, im gonna start from march

(sorry for broken english btw </3)

MARCH 2022:

- my friend "gio" started< treating me like shit, idk whats gotten into her or what possesed her but she has been trying EVERYTHING to make me feel insecure, but i think i know why and it sounds childish as hell LMAOO

so basically we were supposed to go to the same highschool, but she cancelled her registration and decided to go an artistic school, since i didnt have art (like painting and shit) as a subject. SO NOW IM ALL ALONE :)) i literally do not know anyone. like anyone thats going to the same school as me. so im "kinda" scared.

anyways back to the main topic. There's this stereotype here were i live that says that people that go to artistic schools do drugs. I know in every highschool theres drugs, but i made a joke about it and now shes mad??? 

her parents are architects so she thinks shes the shit and stuff, and since i really like drawing or like sketching in general shes calling my drawings ugly and more shit LMAOOAOA. and just treating me like mierda

she even got into an arguement with my other 2 friends that lasted like weeks.

- ANYWAYS i finished the modeling course so idrc abt the rest whats happening 

-my parents brought me to a neurologist because I've been struggling with stress and anxiety recently (trying to remember everything that happened is so fucking hard LMAOO) and i did some tests.

i did not understand a single word what that bitch said abt me but they said i suffer from loneliness, lack of confidence, attachment issues, and that im a good liar by making myself believe the lies im telling are true?? idk LMFAO. i was trying SO hard not to burst out laughing idk why it was funny. 

i was scared they were gonna find out  that im not actually straight and tell my parents cuz she was reading me like an open book. i was at the verge (how tf do u spell it) of tears.

anyways this month was shit i was full of tests and oral tests. 

(401 words)

MARCH2022 EXPERIENCE: 3/10