Chapter 3 - Goals (mini chapter)

PARTS OF THE HUNTERS WILL BE GIVEN RANDOM NAMES REGARDLESS OF IMPORTANCE IN THE STORY, BOTH SINGLE-ARMED AND PERMANENT CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE A NAME. THE NAMES THESELF ARE NOT REFERENCES BUT NAMES FROM THE JAPANESE NAME GENERATOR

ALSO IF TANJIRO SPEAKS TO ANY FEMALE CHARACTER - THIS IS NOT A SHIP, THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY!

Tanjiro took off his earrings

Also:

— Blah blah blah — Tanjiro speaks with his own voice

Blah blah blah — Tanjiro speaks in a rough voice

To be honest, at first I thought that almost all demons would be some kind of horned devils .. But it looks almost like an ordinary person even after he ate another person ... It's so difficult to take someone's life for the first time, you think " But was it worth it?" or "Could he have been saved?". At such moments, questions come about the meaning of life, that's why I live? Restore your sister to human form and kill Kibutsuji, but nothing will happen like that. My sister is very important to me personally - but anyone else will sacrifice her life for their own benefit, so if I just kill Muzan, then his place will always be taken by the highest moon, which he will give the right to create demons and this cycle will continue

I don't know how long I've been standing in this damp house with a broken roof, along with the mutilated corpses of people and the already dead, or rather the demon I killed

My thoughts spin around and around but cannot enter into a single stream, and the thoughts themselves are absurd as much as they are attractive. Now, if I could make demons live in peace with humans by killing the demonic top in the form of moons and Muzan, along with all the demons that do not crave redemption - but who would that make me? No matter how many lives that can and could be saved, I would destroy with my own hands, those demons that I can spare - most likely they have already killed many families and there are people like me who want revenge .. and most importantly .. can I call myself man after all this? Or will I have to sacrifice myself for this purpose?

I thought until several hunters burst into the house, they were not noticed by anything except for the fact that they were children ... They are only 10-12 years old ... I already hate this organization for letting children kill who knows what strength demons. The mother of his children! If this is the norm and not the exception, I will burn down the house of the head of the organization to the ground at the first opportunity.

Kids, what are you doing here? — I asked in a deeper voice as I opened myself to the light of the moon through a meter-long hole in the roof, while the sharingan shone clearly through the single hole in the mask.

— Ayaho, there's a demon! - shouted the hunter who went first, it was an ordinary boy whom I often saw in the villages playing ball or having fun together

You didn't answer my question, what are you doing here? — I repeated my question hoping to hear the answer and drag out the conversation.

I could see how they were shaking with fear, yes, for them I currently look like a frightening demon with an eye shining with anger. It was a perfect coincidence that hunters noticed me at the paths of an ordinary family who even had a child, it's good that at least my face is hidden by a mask - and my hair has grown and become much longer. Now I want to know from these two the reason for the entry of children into an organization where they are required to kill demons.

Now tell me your story and the reason for joining the ranks of the hunters.

— H-how did this happen? — A girl who apparently was called Ayaho stammered, and my blood literally boiled with rage at the organization. After examining the boy, it became clear that he lost consciousness from shock, am I really emitting such a strong yaki(Evil Presence) after all the training and because of the sharingan?

Let's just say you could die today because you went on this mission. And now I repeat my question - why did you personally join the demon hunters? — I said, squatting a meter away from her

—W-w-what difference does it make to you?" — The hunter said in a frightened voice.

I just really wonder why children are considered demon hunters, isn't it immoral to send children to who knows what level of demon? What if there was a demon of 12 moons here? Or would the Demon King himself be hiding at all? — I asked with interest in my voice.

— Y-you? — Tears are already welling on her face... How did they qualify then!? Who will be lucky and pass!?

No, I am not a demon moon or a demon king. Okay, when you were selected, how many people survived and were all of them children?

— W-w-we were about 40, o-selection passed 7 ..

Are only children selected? — I asked more angrily.

— Basically, yes - this answer seemed to short-circuit me, 40 children of which only 7 survived? At the same time + - also every 2 months when the selection takes place? Even if we take the average number of those killed at 30 and sometimes less, then since the selection appeared instead of a personal teacher - and this is about 200 years ago ... 30 * 6 * 200 ... 36 thousand children at least, and this is only at the selection ... I will personally kill not only Muzan, but also the head of the demon hunter organization... This is unforgivable! Unforgivable!

[Sharingan: Genjutsu] - I put the huntress to sleep with genjutsu and left the ruined house going in an unknown direction and making notes to myself for the future. I will give up my humanity and kill for peace, and there will be no peace as long as there are bad demons and an organization of demon hunters.