Birdstar ✨

So, do you guys remember that old warrior cats persona that I mentioned in my artbook? Well, if you don't, no matter, because here I redrew her and updated her bio!

 Birdstar was my main WC persona that I roleplayed with in Warrior Cats Ultimate Edition, A LOT.  I even wrote a short story about her, but it was scrapped, because my nine-year old self was a terrible writer :o

 I loved her and she was my bean, but then Goldenheart, my new WC persona, that reflects on me WAY better than Birdstar, was invented. So... Birdstar was kinda forgotten, but I'm going to put her here!

Here's her updated bio:

 Name: Birdstar

Past names: Birdkit, Birdpaw, Birdsong

Rank: Leader

Past ranks: Kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy

Gender/pronouns: She-cat, she/her

Age: 57 moons (at death)

Clan: SkyClan (I know her previous bio said ThunderClan, but after I read A Vision of Shadows, I was in LOVE with SkyClan, so I changed it :D)

Appearance: Thick-furred ginger pelt with scattered white splotches, amber eyes.

Digital drawing of her ⬇️

Scars: A slash across her nose bridge from a weasel attack

Personality: Friendly and extroverted, although she can be really annoying with all her nonstop chatting. Regal, bossy and commanding, and refuses to give up when she has her mind on something. She has her clan's best interests at heart and is loyal and kind towards her clanmates. Motherly and caring, but it sometimes comes off as over-protectiveness. Tries to keep a calm face in every situation but worries and stresses about things easily.

Family:

Mother: Berryfang- short-furred ginger she-cat with white paws, chest blaze, muzzle and tail-tip. Blue-green eyes

Father: Sharpfire- thick-furred dark brownish-gray mackerel tabby tom with amber eyes

Brother: Stormfern- short-furred dark brownish-gray tabby tom with amber eyes

Mentor: Fireclaw- fluffy dark ginger-brown tabby tom with yellow eyes

Apprentice(s): Leafpaw/light- small tortoiseshell tabby (tortie) she-cat with bright amber eyes

Mate(s): N/A (she didn't want a mate or kits, wanted to be available to help her clan at all times)

Kits: N/A

Cause of death: Yellowcough

How she died: Thirty-one moons after she was made leader, a horrible epidemic of yellowcough spread through SkyClan's camp, killing six cats. Birdstar went along with the medicine cat to find lungwort to cure it, but along the way, she caught the worst case of yellowcough yet. They were attacked by weasels, and she lost two lives to the creatures, because she was too weak to fight them off. They finally found the lungwort, but she refused to let the med cat treat her and lost five more lives to yellowcough. She has already lost three lives since she had become leader, and in that short amount of time, Birdstar died.

Still in use: Not really. After I made Goldenheart, poor Birdstar probably won't be used for anything except for roleplaying on WCUE.

WCUE screenshot:

There she is in all her glory! Sorry about the sidebar, I can't figure out how to make it go away :/

Bye everybody!!