Good Morning! I Have No Idea Who I Am.

Thirty-six didn't know what to do.

He landed harshly at the bottom, and he couldn't feel his body.

It's like it was thrown into shock or something.

His mouth felt like rubber, and his throat was clogged with dust. Every aspect of his body or anything that could possibly get him out of this situation was either out of commission or completely useless to him.

He kinda found it boring.

But at least it gave him a puzzle to solve..

-

If there was one thing Twenty-two hated, it was walking into a room and suddenly forgetting what he was supposed to be doing. It always drove him nuts and made him pace in circles for at least several hours.

Well, he was already pacing in circles, but he couldn't for the life of him remember what he was even doing.

Much less the other Numberblocks he was surrounded by on all sides.

That was a problem, but all he knew was that he was looking for something.

And he clearly wasn't finding it here if nothing was jogging his memory.

Wait, not something..

It was somebody right?

"H-hey!" He waved to catch anybody's attention, maybe they would know, "Does anybody know what I was doing? I was looking for someone.."

He wasn't that loud, so not many turned to look.

It did get somebody's attention though.

The number next to him smiled, "Not a clue, I'm kinda lost too.. Want to search together?"

Twenty-two kinda felt a strange familiarity with this block, but he wasn't the one he was looking for, "You'll help me look? You just met me."

"Is that a problem?"

"What happens if I'm...I dunno, dangerous?"

"Are you?"

Twenty-two tried to remember, but he couldn't, so he surmised if he was dangerous, he'd tell the other guy to stay away and run immediately, so he responded in accordance to his thoughts.

"I..don't think so.. But if I am, I'll tell you to run."

"I guess there's nothing to worry about then," He grinned, as if Twenty-two hadn't just admitted to probably being dangerous, "I'm Twenty-three, happy being me..... Even though I don't know who I am, I'll get it sorted out one day." Twenty-three shrugged goodnaturedly.

"I-I'm Twenty-two. I don't know who I am either.. but I have to find this one person. I dunno why, but that's all I want right now.."

"If it's what you want, then we should do it. Who knows? Maybe they're the key to finding yourself."

"You're awfully calm about this.."

"I guess it doesn't scare me as much! Let's go, you'll know who it is when you see them."

"Where are you going!?" A new voice cried out, an even bigger Numberblock zoomed infront of them.

"Oh, hello there! Who are you?" Twenty-three didn't seem to mind the sudden intrusion on their plans.

Twenty-two sure minded though, so he stepped behind him, hoping that this ...new number didn't want any trouble.

"...I'm Twenty-four!"