☆~Ch.2~☆

Ink & Swap got a lot nore worried when Dream didn't return home after the Au got destroyed, did Dream get erased along with the Au? Are they actually gone forever. . . ?
(Back with Dream/Light & Jeff)
--------------------------------

Dream woke up about an hour later after being knocked out due to overuse of magic, only to see Jeff still injurded but still able to move Jeff was near his knife that he dropped after entering the portal. Jeff now noticed Dream was awake due to them groaning bevause of how tired they still were.

"Light, you still tired or somethin' ?"

"Yeah." Light said followed by a yawn, as Jeff replied with.

"Dude you were literally asleep for an hour how tf are you tired?!"

"Shut upppppp ok, logic stupid."

"Your Soooo mean I'm hurt!-" It (Jeff) was obviously being hella dramatic. (because friendship.✨ )

"Oh be quiet stop being dramatic." They replied in a slightly rude boice but you could tell it was a joke. Now that the two of them had stopped joking around they both were trying to figure out where they were at the time. They obviously were in the woods yeah sure but, what Au are they in? The atmosphere was dull and cold as if something terrible had happened here it was an extremely negative Au and that's facts, if Light knew that this Au was really negative why would they go there wouldn't it weaken them?

Anyways, you could hear screaming in the distance which had scared Light for a second they had a strong disliking for loud noises. Which means they also fear being yelled at by anybody no matter if it's people they are friends or family with. Light will still fear yelling and lound noices and that cannot be changed. Jeff saw Light jump out a fear for a second, it (Jeff) didn't know what to do about this it's social skills are absolutely fucked and it doesn't know how to calm people down nor cheer them up because it's a serial killer and it's just not Jeff's strong suit.

"Light you uhhh, alright there?" Jeff said with confusion wondering if it(Jeff) said it correctly. Light looked at it and said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jeff just looked at Dream for a couple of seconds. "Sooo, what do we do now? Were literally in the middle of the woods with people/monsters screaming from somewhere. Wtf do we do and You better have a good idea because I'm fucking brain dead." Light just stared at Jeff while having no emotions expressed on their face.

(ANYWAYS)

Once Dream had enough energy to get up and heal Jeff more to the point of only small amounts of pain so atlest Jeff could still walk. Light honestly somehow ignored every injury they got after protecting Jeff. The both of them got up and started walking through the forest going towards the screaming(sorry Dream) as they were getting closer and closer to the screams. There was a monster whom had been murdered in a somewhat brutal way, trapped by bones but, something was obviously discusting about this . . .all of the persons limbs were detached from the body, the eyes were plucked out of their eye sockets, they had so many cuts, bruises, and burns showing that they could have been torchered publicly with other people partaking in torchering this person for whatever reason.

Light was mordiffird to say the least because of how brutal this event was. . .Jeff honestly didn't really care about the person that had been killed during this process nor did it think that it really mattered how the person was killed, they could have been killed for a good reason maybe a bad reason but whatever.

Both Light and Jeff tried to sneak pass the monster that had killed someone else infront of them. Dream accident stepped on something and make a crunch sound, they stepped on a stick. The monster whipped their head around to see if they could find whom had made the sound, the monster didnt see anybody but did find footprints showing that someone had been there. The monster slowly walked over to the footprints in the snow not knowing if the people that made the footprints were still nearby.

The monster had started to look around seemingly try to find whoever was there. They saw what happened and they will not escape with that information. The monster stared at the air next to him seeing his brother, which was a spirit that was murdered brutally by his brother whom had mentally lost his shit. Obiously the guy was fuckin insane that was no doubt but Jeff was also mentally unstable or just insane completely which would make more sense.

(ngl I forgot this exsitied sorry)
805 words lol and that's every single word.
lmao.