[03]

Blake's POV

 I was in my office when Gio busted in, I didn't have to look up to now that he was just staring at me waiting for me to ask him what he was doing in my office.

"What hell do you want that you are bothering me," I asked annoyed 

"Calm down, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out and have some fun," he said with a wink at have some fun.

I sigh, I can't believe that I have an idiot cousin. Sometimes I don't know how we are related.

"Yeah sure just give me a few minutes," I said still reading some important papers 

When I'm done looking over some paper I get up and grab my jacket, we drove in separate cars because if he decided to take a chick home I don't want her in my car. I leave my jacket in the back seat before entering.

When I enter I could see people dancing in the crowd and singing, me and Gio got a VIP table and got some shots. 

I gulped down the drinks without hesitation, there was a girl flirting with Gio he whispered something in her ear that made her giggle I rolled my eyes seeing what was happening. My legs were open when a girl tried sitting on me, I pushed her off not really caring if she fell hard or anything.

"Rude," She said while getting up, I shrugged my shoulders not caring what she thought.

Gio went to take a phone call, and I sat there looking around until I notice that there was a circle on the dance floor and two girls were there dancing with each other. I kept my eyes on the one girl she was wearing a baby blue dress and her hair was curly, she was pretty fine. 

The way she kept moving her body up and down made me start to get hard, she was so fine-looking. I didn't even know her but then I remember what happened the last time I thought of someone like this I stopped looking at her. 

I looked around to see where Gio was but he was nowhere in sight, I sighed got up, walked out of the club, and went into my car before my phone started buzzing. I picked up my phone to see I got a text from Gio.

Where are you?

                                            In my car about to leave, why?

Pull around to the back!

                                             Ok, I'm coming 

I put my phone away and start the car, and drive around behind the club. I see Gio and some random girl in his hands. 

I roll my window down "What the fuck happened, and who the hell is she?" I said looking at him confused, now thinking she was the girl dancing on the floor.

"She started following me so I kinda put her asleep," he said with a small grin 

I scoff "Put her in the back seat and go get your damn car, meet me at the warehouse," I said while rolling my eyes.

Gio opened the backseat door and put the girl in, he closes the door and runs to his car. I looked behind me and saw the girl, god she was pretty wait what she was following Gio what am I saying?

I start to drive to the warehouse. I got out of the car and opened the back door, I picked the girl up before entering the warehouse. I put her in the chair and tied her up in my basement, and wait for Gio to get here.

As soon as Gio gets here, we get a bucket of cold water and dump it on her.

Her eyes shot open and she gasped really loud

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN, I'M ANEMIC DICKHEADS" she screamed at us.

I look at Gio who was looking right back at me with the same 'what the fuck is an anemic' look.