Welcome :)

Hello and welcome to my book!

I'm gonna be honest, this is my first time trying anything like this meaning I never written a book and published it before. I really hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing most of it! This book will only show two peoples point of views Lyra's and Blakes. At the very top of the page it will tell you whos point of view it is!

For some of my chapter there will quotes in the beginning the chapter! Most of it will probably have something to do with the chapter so if you want to read it then the chapter then reread that way it makes more sense to you then you do that it doesn't really matter!

If you guys see any typos or mistakes please let me know and I'll try to fix it as soon as I can and if you guys have an opinion please let me know I want to know what my reads like and dislike, it would also make me a better writer! Please don't be rude as I have never written a book before.

Some things in my book can be disturbing to some people so please make sure that this book will in you interest and make you comfortable ! This book includes self harm, murdering, mafia business, suicide, and anxiety attacks, traumas, and maybe a couple of smut chapters. I won't be adding warnings so if anything I listed triggers then this is not the right book for you!

I will have most of my chapter written before I publish this and I won't exactly know when I will be updating any of my other chapters so you can follow me on TikTok at _luv2write to see any updates!

All right reserved, so please @ me if you are talking about my book!

Now sit back relax and keep reading! I hope you enjoy!