CHAPTER ONE

Dana flashed a smile, as she and her members sat down for their first scheduled interview guesting, to promote their latest album. It was hard for her, not because of the cameras around them. It was hard because this time, she couldn't be genuinely happy for their comeback, because of her broken heart. 

She wanted to blame Jeff for it, but then, its been already months ago since he called it off. He's moved on already, and having the time of his life there in L.A with his new girl. While she was there, still suffering from the pain he inflicted, and carrying the burden of their post-breakup. 

Her lips stretched more as she felt a pinch in her heart. Life is very unfair. 

“Dana, what is you favorite song in the album?” the MC queried. 

Without erasing that fake smile, she answered quickly, “Good to you. I think its the song of my life,” she chuckled. 

She saw Bea, Charlie, and Mina smiled sadly as they all looked at her. She knew they were worried about her, but she assured them that its okay and she's all fine with the topic she brought up herself, by giving them a knowing look.

“When you say its the song of your life I become curious, what is the song all about?” 

“Its about a good girl, falling in love with a bad boy” 

“She always falls for the bad ones,” Charlie corrected, saving her from digging her own grave deep.  

The conversation about continued, but fortunately, the spotlight shifted to other members. The interview was just fast, until the ending topic was about their ideal type, whom the host stated that people was curious to know whether their ideal changes or not.  

The three girls stayed on their ideal, while there she was stating, “Just someone who loves me,” solemnly that quite surprised everyone, knowing how specific she was before in terms of describing her ideal guy. Fortunately, the MC didn't probe, and ended the interview by telling them to promote their new album. 

It was one of a heck exhausting day for her, even though they didn't do much, aside from sitting and just talk. But then, dealing with your own emotion sucks a lot of energy, especially when you have to pretend all time. 

She slumped her body on the couch in their practice room and shut her eyes. She couldn't believe that the day would come that she wanted to run away from reality and just live a normal life. Her members will probably kill her if they read her mind as of the moment. But she knew very well that they will support her no matter what, for the sake of her happiness. 

“All our songs charted in top 8 at all music charts! It's an all-kill, baby!” Bea screamed and danced happily inside the practice room. Mina, Charlie, all the dancers and staffs joined her, while she remained lying on the couch, pretending that she's sleeping. However, Bom pulled her by the arm and forcefully dragged her up and danced with her, “Come on, Dana. Forget the pain now and just focus on the good things! You deserve this!” she chortled. 

Just then, a genuine smile finally plastered on her lips. Its been months since she wore that and she wanted to cry in happiness for having good friends, who would refuse to leave her side whatever happens. 

Even when everyone said you are a bad boy,

I liked you for being real.

It felt right. But they were right.

From the moment we first met,

I got used to your indifference, 

And it's so wrong. It's been so long

Can you feel the heart pounding?

Feeling that you longed for from the girl who is in your eyes right now?

That beautiful girl won't have any tears for you.

She won't even wait for you like this.

Can you say the words from when you first confessed to me? 

To her, who is smiling in front of you right now?

I believed it when you said you loved me.

I wanted to believe that you were different from other guys.

Like a fool, I gave you my heart.

Because of you, I'm locked in a deep sadness.

Swallowing my tears alone, did it have to be me? Why did you do that?

Was it a sin to love you?

Why am I the only one hurting?

You sweetly melted me.

You lightly deceived me.

You hotly drenched me.

You coldly left me.

Cuz I was good to you, I just can't cut you out.

Maybe I was too good for you, It's no use being good.