☆≻Five≺☆

TAEYONG POV

Ten: Here take my bike keys.

He threw them at me after i explained the situation to them in panic. I caught it and ran out of the dark room and onto the street. It was a chilly night but i didn't care as i just ran. I ran to my house and stopped outside. From the window i saw a half conscious Taehwa crying.

Taeyong: Noona!

She looked up and i started running towards the house filled with shattered windows.

Taehwa: No wait-

But she didn't finish. The house blew up and i fell back to avoid the flames. My skin near the ankle and knees had burnt but i didn't care as i watched the house burn up in flames along with the loud screams of my sister being burnt alive. 

Taeyong: Noona...

Scream.

Taeyong: Jeno...

Whimpering.

Taeyong: Dad...

Silence. 

Taeyong: No... no no no no NO! 

I screamed into the silence of night. Crying my heart out as i knew they were gone. They were gone...

---

The entire night i couldn't move as i was injured. I had no phone or any means to contact anyone. I woke up in the morning on the grass of my yard with a sore body and with dry eyes. My lips were chapped and i felt light headed. But i dragged my feet to the house closest to mine, Jaehyun's. Ten's place would be too far away for me to walk to. Once i reached the area i rang the bell and leaned on the wall next to the door. The door was opened by a female i recognized.

Mihyun: Oh my god Taeyong! You look dea-

My vision turned black before she could finish.

---

I woke up with a heavy head causing me to groan loudly. 

Doyoung: Tae? Taeyong, you good?

I sat up and blinked my eyes, trying to adjust to the light.

Taeyong: My head is heavy... and i can't seem to move my legs.

Mihyun: That's because you burnt them. It will take a few months before you can move again.

I looked at the older and she gave me a glass of water. After gulping it down i looked around the room. Mark gave me a worried look where as Ten was focusing on his laptop. Jaehyun was in the kitchen who was joined by Mihyun soon enough. Doyoung was changing my bandages with a serious expression. 

Taeyong: Doyoung... how long was i out for?

Doyoung: A week. You were reported dead to the gang. me too. Some came to the conclusion that we ended up killing each other as well. 

He finished with my bandages and leaned in his chair. 

Doyoung: And Hayeon had called.

I perked up at the name of the female.

Doyoung: Don't get too excited. She hates you now.

My shoulders dipped as those words rang inside my head.

Taeyong: What?

I asked softly. He sighed before gulping.

Doyoung: I had picked up the phone. From some resource she had gotten to know that you were part of the gang and apparently your parents were the ones who killed her parents.