Visiting (Capitano and Zhongli beef ig)

Idk what ship to choose when I'm writing this so uh
*multishipper core"

"Ajax, did you finish your mission in Liyue?"
Capitano asked as Childe walked back into Sheznaya, looking slightly beat up.

"Well sir, I did, but it didn't exactly go as planned. The point is I still got Rex Lapis' gnosis"

"Good. I'm proud"
Capitano said briefly and plainly as he pat Childe's arm.

All that effort for a small amount of praise, yet it was still the best day ever for Childe.

"Sir"
A fatui soldier walked in and beckoned to Childe and Capitano.

"It seems you have a visitor from Liyue. He wishes to see sir Tartaglia."

Childe was about to excuse himself when Capitano grabbed his shoulder and spoke to the soldier.

"Very well, bring him in."

The soldier hesitantly nodded and went to get him.

"Sir? It's alright really I can go and see them"

"I heard you and the Lord of Geo became quiet close when you were visiting. I'm just trying to make sure our youngest harbinger isn't getting into trouble"
Capitano spoke sternly, his hand gripping tighter on Childe's shoulder as the soldier walked back

The soldier quickly excused herself as Zhongli walked up to Childe.

"Xiansheng! It's good to see you, welcome to Sheznaya"
Childe smiled, he actually seemed quiet excited.
He could show Zhongli his favourite places, take him ice fishing, and he could meet his family!

Zhongli smiled warmly and reached to pat Childe's head, but before he could he felt a strong grip grab his wrist.

"I ask you keep your hands off our harbinger"

Capitano spoke coldly as Zhongli took his hand back and frowned bitterly.

"Your harbinger is a friend of mine. I have a right to touch him"

Capitano only scoffed as he pulled Ajax closer to himself.

"Cut the act, what do the fatui owe the pleasure of a sudden visit from morax himself?"

"I'm merely visiting"
Zhongli snapped back coldly, taking Childe's hand in his own.

Capitano held on to Childe's shoulders while Zhongli had taken his hands, and the two were staring off at each other bitterly, almost forgetting the ginger sandwiched in between the two.

"Uhmmm.. so how about we all go ice fishing?"

Just as Ajax said that a young voice yelled out in excitement.
"Can I come big bro?!"

Low behold, there was Teucer.
Ajax instantly slid out between the two other men and went to hug his little brother.

"Teucer! What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to visit you! I wanna go ice fishing with you guys as well!"

Childe sweat nervously as Teucer gawked at Capitano's mask.