I will order (Zhongli, Childe x Aether)

"Well I'll be darned, you actually showed up!"
The ginger pulled his boyfriend into a warm hug. (   :)    )

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for all the Mora in the world"

"Ah but you would"
Childe smiled as he pulled out a seat for both him and Zhongli.
"So this is the little cafe you've been insisting I visit with you?"

"Yup!"

The walls were baby blue and had painted roses all over them. On the side was a beautiful mural, looking like it was straight out of a story book. A kingdom with machines that looked deadly but acted gentle. A little plaque read
"Kaenriah, the city under no rule"

"Ah, how beautiful"
Zhongli smiled. He had a taste for art, perhaps that was the reason Childe had brought him. The two sat across fe each other but held there hands together.

"FVCKING BITCH!"
They spun around to see a man yelling harshly at one of the waitresses.
The staff here dressed matching the walls and roses, they all looked super sweet!

The girl had tears in her eyes and she let out a weak apology, she looked like she would run out any second. Just as Childe was about to intervene a stern voice echoes from the kitchen.

"Ganyu. Are you alright dear?"
Everyone turned to see a man with long, blonde hair, neatly tied back into a braid.

"Hah? Who the hell are you, goldilocks?"

The waitress shyly nodded to the man as he beckoned her to go back to the kitchen. There a girl with Lilac hair waited for her to comfort her.

"Aether, sir, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave"
Childe felt like the wind had been knocked out of the Cafe, and he was sure everyone else felt the same.
How could someone who looked to sweet have such a threatening look?

"I want a manager"

"Ah, I'm afraid he's not in today"

"Then I want the God Damn boss!"

"You're looking at him"

Aether smiled sourly.

"T-tsk.. horrible customer service!"

"Wonderful"

"I'm leaving a bad review!!"

"Glad to know you care"

"Fuck this!"

"Have a good day!"

The main left eagerly as if he was glad to escape the blonde. As soon as he did Aether went to the back will a cool manner, and the chit chat slowly returned.

Zhongli and Childe were in complete awe. What had just happened?
And who was that?

".. huh!"
Childe smiled
"I like that kid! Hey Zhongli call him over"

"What? You do it."

"Pleaseeee I'll pay"

With that Zhongli quickly calls over the nearest waitress and asks her if they could see the boss.

A few moments later the blonde walks out again with a pen and paper and goes up to their table.

"Table 12? You needed me?"
He spoke with a smile sweet enough to rot someone's teeth.

"U-uh yes! I'm Ajax- Tartaglia- uh- Childe!"

...

"Uhm, ok Ajax Tartaglia uh Childe, can I take your order?"

Childe's face flushed bright red as he accepted defeat and turned to his boyfriend.

"Ahem, please excuse him. I'm Zhongli and that's my partner, Ajax. You may call him Childe"

Aether again looked around confusedly. He bent down to their level and whispered in a low tone.

"Look, I'm just here to take your order. My shift ends in like, 20 minutes. Making friends with my customers is the last thing on my mind right now. I do hope you understand"

"I understand. But friendship is the last thing on our minds as well"
Zhongli replied with a smirk.

At this Aether's face turned as red as Childe's once was and Childe was shocked at what his partner had just said.

Aether paused for a minute.

"... hm.. 20 minutes, you choose where we go, wait for me outside."
With that the blonde winked before going over to server another table.

Zhongli had a smug look on his face while Childe sat in complete shock and disbelief.

"You uh.. you won't like him more than me right?"
Childe smiled nervously before his hand was aggressively grabbed

"Tsk tsk tsk, you are my number 1"

Ok I'm out of ideas :)