Attraction [h.s and s.g]

A story in which a bad ass is attracted to a good girl and does anything to get her.

• • • •

Selena Gomez, the girl at UCLA who had it all. She had parents who showered her in the riches of her family. She is beyond gorgeous, making boys drool for her. She also had some of the best grades. And to top it all off, she had the sweetest personality. She was perfect in every single way, and Harry plans in having her all to himself.

• • • •

Harry Styles, the boy at UCLA who had everything the minute he wanted it. He was very attractive, meaning he had a new girl with him every night. He was an inconsiderate boy, who thought he could get anything in life just because he had money. The only reason he made it to UCLA was because his parents payed a load of money. In other words; he's a total douche bag. That is, until he meets Selena; the perfect girl, who he now wants.

• • • •

Harry tries to get Selena, but all she does is block him out. This time, Harry is having trouble getting what he wants. But all that does is make him want her more!

Selena Gomez is Harry Styles' new attraction.

• • • •

Cast Members:

• Selena Gomez
• Harry Styles
• Louis Tomlinson
• Eleanor Calder
• Niall Horan
• Demi Lovato
• Liam Payne
• Danielle Peazer
• Zayn Malik
• Perrie Edwards
+ Much More

• • • •

A Harlena Story.

• • • •

Coming Soon

• • • •

I won't be updating this story until I get further in my other book 'Wide Awake'.

I don't want to rush things as I did the first time I was writing. It lead me to deleting books. And I don't want that to happen again.

So just stay tuned. Peace.

-Naty xx