T W O

H A R R Y

"C'mon lad! You have to admit she is pretty hot." I said eyeing the chick that just walked past us.

"Harry. Do you seriously have to check out every girl that walks by?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yes Louis. I really do." I smirked, while looking at another chick, while she looked back at me.

"Dear Brother. Let's just go with the other lads already." He said rolling his eyes.

"Fine, lets go." I said, and headed towards my car that was parked across the street of the small cafe we went to.

After about fifteen minutes, we arrive at our dorm. Where the lads are at.

Once inside I throw myself on the couch, landing in a perfectly comfortable position.

"Zayn?! Liam?!" An Irish voice rang through our dorm.

"Yes?!" They called back.

"When were you going to tell me Selena was coming to this Uni?!!"

"Wait, what?! Selena is in this Uni?!" Louis also yelled.

"Who is this Selena?!" I asked.

But was ignored as Louis asked another question, "Can we go see her?!" And then another one was asked, "Wait. Does this mean the rest of the girls are here to?! As in El?!"

"Yes, Selena is in this Uni now. And yes, we'll go see her some other day. And yes, all the other girls are here too. Oh. And Niall? It kinda slipped out mind." Liam said and smiles innocently, entering the room.

"Who the hell is Selena?!" I asked again.

"Oh. She's my little sister." Zayn said, also entering the room.

"Is she hot?" I asked bluntly, causing all the boys to scowl at me. "What?!" I said, they just glare at me and ignore me.

What did I do?!

• • • •

"I'm gonna see Eleanor." Louis shouts as he walks out the door.

I rolled my eyes and changed the channel. What to watch... What to watch. Finally landing on Family Guy, I went to the kitchen to make myself some popcorn.

"Is that popcorn I smell." Niall says will entering the kitchen.

"No. I mean yes. But you can't have some."

"Fine. I'll go with the girls see what kind of food they have." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Girls?? Can I go too?" I said, what can I say? I'm a total lady's man.

"I mean.... I guess you can met them." He rolled his eyes, heading towards the door with me following behind.

We started walking towards another complex a few blocks down. It was currently six in the afternoon, and the sun was still shining.

Entering the complex, Niall kept walking towards the elevator while I was flirting with the girls around me.

Before the elevator doors closed, I looked eyes with a pretty blonde and winked at her. I turned to look at Niall and he just rolled his eyes.

"What?!"

"Nothing."

Soon we got towards the top floor and walked down the hall, stopping at the forth one furthest of the elevator.

"Niall!" A girl with blonde hair opened the door. She was kinda hot.

"Perrie? Who's at the door?" Another chick walked behind her. She was also hot. "Oh. Hey Niall. Who's that?" She asked pointing at me.