S I X

SELENA

It's has been a week or two after we went clubbing. Apparently I did something horrible and ended up getting....grounded? Like, what the hell? But I guess that's the down side of going to Uni with your older brothers. But the thing is, no one wants to tell me what happened. So...yeah. I'm kinda curious, but I don't know. I don't think I want to know what happened that night. But Harry got a black eye. Eleanor had to put some foundation because he didn't want "people looking at him in his horrid state". But serves him right for inviting Kendall Jenner. I bet you he was dancing with someone-that wasn't Kendall because she can't stick around-and got beat up by her boyfriend or something. He's such a dumb ass. A really cute dumb ass. I thought. Ew. Wtf? No. But I will admit he is kinda cute. But that doesn't make up for his personality.

"Princess?!" Niall called out, as he opened the door and brought in my sonic drink.

"In the living room!" I called out as I watching a Spanish Novella. What? I'm Latina. So shush your mouth.

"Really, Selena? REALLY?!" Niall said as he entered the living room and saw what I was watching.

"Yes, Horan! Now sit down and watch it with me!" I said as I reached out to grabbed my drink and his hand, pulling him to sit down next to me. I snuggled up to him, getting comfortable. He put his arm around me and started moving around to also get comfortable.

"So..what's going on?" Niall asked after a couple minutes, looking down at me.

I looked up and responded, "well, that chick, the one that was making out with the guy, is like that same guys fiancé. And like, that one other chick, is, like, his ex fiancé but she's kinda like, mental or some shit like that-"

"Language lady." Niall said looking at me sternly. I just pouted, "no far. I can't cuss around anyone else." He just smiled and laughed. I continued telling him what was going on, but I was rudely cut off by Niall numerous of times.

"Ugh, get a fucking room." Harry groaned as he entered my dorm, with the others trailing behind him.

"Shut up, mate. We aren't doing anything." Niall responded, throwing a pillow at him.

"How's that black eye going?" I yelled, as I saw Harry head towards the bathroom.

"It's, uhh, getting better." Harry yelled back. Talk about awkward...

"Selena! Change the damn channel, I have no idea what they are saying." Perrie whined.

"No can do, babe." I winked, snuggling my face into Niall's chest. "You smell good." I said, getting a good sniff of him.

"I know. Gotta smell good for the ladies." He joked.

"So silly." I said whilst shaking my head. I turned to look at the tv again, only to see Harry staring intensely at me through the corner of my eye. An involuntary shiver run up my spine. Weird.

• • • •

H A R R Y

Have you ever seen your crush with someone else, and look genuinely happy? Yeah, well it fucking hurts. Like, yeah I'm all happy that she's happy and shit. But it hurts to know I'm not the one causing that happiness.