T H R E E

"Oh dear god. You and your undying love for Torreto." Perrie sighed.

We-as in the gals and I-were currently sitting in the living room watching the Fast and Furious series. And as Perrie said; I have a major crush on Toretto, who is played by Van Diesel. But whatever. I like Toretto.

"I still say O'Conner is better." Demi shrugged, only to by hit in the face with a pillow by me. Whoops?!

It's barley been a day since I had the incident with Kendall. You know, i expected to come to Uni with Kendall finally off my back. But no. My enemy just had to also end up in the same Uni as me. What. A. Life.

And yesterday, she said some pretty hurtful things, hence why all the sobbing.

Then, later that night I met Harry, who turned out to be the guy from earlier. It was quiet funny, if you ask me. But it was also kinda awkward...

"So, what did you think about Harry?" Eleanor said wiggling her eyebrows. Dear God.

"Uh, he seemed cute 'n all, but he... Remember the guy I told you about before the Kendall incident? Yeah that's him." I said, shrugging my shoulders and continue watching as Torreto and O'Brien race. But every body knows Toretto is going to win.

"Wait. Seriously?" Demi laughs. I just mumble a 'yeah', because I'm just to into the movie, no matter how many times I've watched it. "Oh my god. It's like you guys are meant to be!"

"I don't want my baby girl to be with a fuckboy. Even though Harry is a nice lad, he still has that vibe lingering on him." Dani says with a pout, as she strokes my hair, because I'm currently cuddling with her.

"See. This is why Dani is my mummy, she knows what's best for me." I said in a little kid voice will snuggling further. I heard laughter but ignored it.

• • • •

"Please?! Just one more time?! I beg you!" I cried out. We just finished watching all the movies from Fast and Furious, but I just want to watch Fast Five again. What?! It's my favorite out of all of them.

"Fine." Perrie rolled her eyes, annoyed. But I know she is just joking.

"Yasss." I yelled, trying to do a small victory dance while upside down.

"Gosh you're so weird. No wonder I love you." Demi said while shaking her head at me.

"Awe, I love you too bai." I said, sending her an air kiss since she is seated on the couch across from me.

As soon as the movie started playing, I made all of them shut up. Because it starts off with what it left off on Fast and Furious.

There was a knock at the door, but I simply ignored it, leaving one of the girls to do the job.

"Oh. Hey Zayn." I heard Perrie say. I could hear her blush. Hah. "Hi Liam, the girls are in the living room. Watching Fast Five. You know how Selena is."

"I heard that!" I yell, but keep my eyes on the movie.

And soon enough, Liam, Zayn, and Perrie are also in the living room.

Liam ends up sitting behind me, so I just lean back and cuddle with him. He wraps his arms around me, like the overprotective brother he is.
Zayn ends up sitting in front of me, so I just place my legs on top of his. He places his hands on top of them and gets comfortable.

God, I have the best brothers ever.

• • • •

"I won you! Ha-ha! I'm the best!" I yelled as I ran around the whole dorm. What? I just won Zayn in FIFA!