Run away. (Oneshot)

Little note before we begin: This account has been rotting lol anyway I made this in a text convo trying to convince my friend on why learning ed sheeran on their ukulele was a good idea to terrorise our friends with (with mass ginger-phobia) only took me 15 mins. Maybe ill post it on a03 one day. Not the best but wrote it for shits and giggles and might aswell share, enjoy!

"You hear an assortment of chords beyond the door. The strings of a ukulele. You hide under a low table in the middle of the room with two doors on both ends, hoping on your life that you wouldnt get found. The noise grows louder, closer. You hold your breath, beads of sweat drip from your forehead. A footstep. Another. Another. The ukulele pauses. Your heart races, your mind filled with nothing but fear as it integrated in your very soul, you felt the weight of your limbs, your lungs felt on the verge of collapse. Shaking, and yet no tears come forth.

The door slowly opens with a slight creak, you suddenly hear the opener of ed sheerans shape of you as a stranger entered the room, the door knocking over stacks of books laid on the floor, the tempo was off, it was slow, demanding. You took a peek. You wish you never did. The music pauses as you look up at two ,unblinking plastic like blue eyes staring at you, with a smile that was as shiny as that one teacher's bald head. Ginger. Hair ginger and unkempt. Beard. Orange. Blue. It suddenly registers on your mind.

Ed sheeran; staring right back at you.

You suddenly scream and jolt , you crawl under and away on the other side as you run for your life away from ed-sheeran, run. Run. Run. RUN. Nothing else was on your mind, you dashed to the side and went behind ed sheeran,you shut the door only for it to burst open as he repeatedly plays shape of you and he jumps and crawls on the ceiling with a unholy unusual high-pitched screech that sounded like it came from a 40yr old heavy smoker since 6 years old lungs. His limbs contorted like a spider with ginger hair, and his head was a full 180 and facing straight at you with nothing but malice and the gaze of a 28 year old science teacher to the little girls in his class. He crawled towards you at what seemed the speed of light, as you ran trying to escape the building you felt as if hope was becoming more and more distant, your lungs having felt like it was bruised. Your legs weighed heavier than ever. You scream and shout "PLEASE IM SORRY HAVE MERCY!!" as you are running, suddenly you trip over your own feet like a dumbass. You look back. Hes gone. You stop in your tracks, heavily breathing and exhausted , until you feel a shadow behind you. Shit.

You felt an ominous air behind you. Dont.look. Your instincts scream at you, desperately pleading to not look behind you.

But,despite it all, you slowly turned.

He was right in front of you. "Girl you know i want your love-" you let out a piercing scream and try to bolt and run again, but he has caught you. There was no escape now. Tears started flooding your eyes, as if the very fear you felt has manifested into water. The world felt as if it was crashing around you, the weight of the sky to much to carry. It was like being asian and seeing your test results being less than half of an overall score and knowing that your parents are home and going to receive a call from the teacher who was visibly concerned with your declining grades thinking that something is wrong when nothing is wrong and you were just in a state of being stupid.  He grabbed you and pushed you on the ground, your head hit the floor as the world spins around you. You can no longer move, your tears dried up. The ginger begins depleting your soul. Consuming it. He eats it while humming to himself "im in love with the shape of you" . This is it. Its all over. As your soul withers in the stomach of an orange hell, you close your weary eyes to the sound of ed sheeran saying "push and pull like a magnitude." As he began tearing off the limbs of your soul.

Your body slowly turns into an empty husk, your hair turns orange. You are filled with nothing but the desire of a menace to this mortal plane. You fade away. Far and far away. The last thing you remember is the distant noise of a ukulele, and footsteps. Not of Ed sheeran. But your own. One, another,another. Another...

The world turns dark."