A New Beginning

I walked up to the hill where a large gate the gate it looked gold it had a demon like object on the top, and there was a long pathway up to the hill a large mansion like house sat on top of the hill, the house color was black with a wood finish on it.

Welcome home master. A voice said over the intercom that was next to the gate.

Hello Zenith could you open the gate. John said hitting the button.

Just then the gate opened and we headed up to the house and we had a very quiet walk up to the house very little small talk.

Well my home is now yours Azazel. John said.

I thank you. I said looking to the large house.

Now you don't have to start school until tomorrow morning Zenith is a trusted servant and will watch over you. John said.
I understand my lord. I said.

As we came to the front door it was a double wide door with a wolf engraved on it with the knocks the same as the wolf on the door a man in a suit stood at the doorway.

Welcome home master it's been to long and a hello to you young master. Zenith said.

I wouldn't call a twenty years a long time Zenith. John said.

Yes my lord of course. Zenith said closing the door.

This is Azazel he'll be staying here and you will treat him as you would me understood. John said.

Yes my lord I understand. Zenith said.

Good now I'll be going I have business in the west I'll check in on you every now and again. John said turning heel and leaving.

Young master I suggest you get some sleep. Zenith said.

Yeah I might as well. I said.

Fellow me sir. He said walking up the stairs.

We walked through the halls going to the ended of a hallway I looked at pictures of men as we passed by alot of the portraits of them.

Who are those people? I asked looking at a painting with a man that had a red coat with gold buttons.

They are the Lord master he changes his appearance every other decade. Zenith said.

Seems like alot of work someone changing their looks every decade. I said continuing our walk.

Well you'll have to do the same as well master. Zenith said.

We continued our walk until in silence until the butler spoke.

Well here we are sit your room. He said opening the door.

The room was dark the only light was form candles that sat on long polls that seemed like church sticks, the window was covered by a large heavy dark curtains in the center of the room was a casket that was made of dark wood red inter and very comfortable at the time.

Will you be needing anythingelse for tonight young master. Zenith said.

No I'm good Zenith. I said turning my head

Very well sir get some sleep you'll have a big day tomorrow. He said closing the door.

Well might as well get some sleep like Zenith suggested. I thought to myself walking over to the bed.

Time Skip

Get up Azazel. A voice said as my casket flew open.

My eyes shot open I got up out of the casket to see the man who gave me the deal of a lifetime.

Hello master how are you this morning. I said standing in front of him.

I'm fine but the police department has found the fake body we placed in the park last night and then this is going to be a perfect time to be introduced to the school now. John said walking over to an object that was covered with a sheet.

Yes my lord. I said bowing.

Well then this is a special mirror. He said pulling the sheet off.

May I ask how my lord? I asked.

Yes this will allow you to see your reflection and allow you to change your appreciate, when you need it. John said.

I understand my lord. I said.

Good now get dressed I'll have Zenith pull a car around. John said walking out of the room.

I got dressed and walked to the front door to see Zenith standing by the front door with an umbrella.

The Lord said take any one of his cars but I suggest the Aston Martin sir and you'll need this umbrella it's going to be a very sunny day today master and take this the Lord said that you need to keep your strength up so take this blood packet. Zenith said.

Very well Zenith I'll be back later. I said grabbing the packet out of his hands and the car keys.

The car was Aston Martin Rapide black tinted widows sliver paint job butterfly doors, wheelbase 117.7 in length 197.6 in width 75.9 in height 53.5 in kerb weight 1,950 kg engine 5.9 L V12 it looked very well kept for being five years old.

Do take care of the Lord Master's prized car master Azazel. Zenith said.

I'll take real good care of her Zenith. I said opening the car door.

Very well sir. He said closing the front door to the house.

The drive to the school was nice and smooth and nice I passed by my old bus stop and saw my old friends they looked sad. I continued the way to school thinking about Amanda she must be at school already. I turned on the radio and the news was on.

Early this morning a young man's body was found in the west park the Yoko police department has identified him as Zachary Wars a young man who went to the local high school. The reporter said over the radio.

Well that didn't take long. John said.

Where did you come form master? I asked in a panic.

Get used to it I'll be popping in and out. He said disappearing.

I pulled into the school's parking lot I parked in my parking space opened the car door then the opened the umbrella and walked under it then the voices started but not like the one i heard before.

Who is he is he new. One person said.

He must rich I mean just look at that car. Another said.

That has to be his father's car, no way it's his. Anothor two boys said to wax other.

I heard that he transferred from Tokyo after he almost killed one of his instructors. A girl said to another.

I saw her Amanda across the parking lot sitting on the front steps of the school looking down tears falling down her face, she looked so sad.

Well isn't she taking your death well. John said.

Really you think so master. I said.

Relax only one can see me right now. He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

Yeah like I'm worried about that. I said.

Well just remember that we have training to do. He said.

I didn't forget master. I said closing the car door.

Very well and do keep your eyes open. He said disappearing.

Well this is going to be a long day. I thought to myself.