𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘥

IN A FOREST, NEAR GINNY'S HOUSE, WAS A CAT. He was very small for his type of species. Rolling over, the cat pounced onto his feet and stalked off to find food. His stomach churned in hunger. What was this place? It smelt different compared to his normal home.

He put his nose onto the forest ground sniffing for anything to eat. The feline didn't like this place. Not at all.

He caught a faint trace of... turkey? It smelled a bit like turkey. He bounded off to the direction where the odd-turkey smell was coming from

//

Ginny awoke to Rose jumping on her bed. 

"Rose, get off me," she slurred, digging her face further into her pillow to prevent the light from seeping into her eyes that were not used to the bright morning.

"Come on, GG! We're going to Diagon Alley, today!" Charlotte yelled. Ginny rolled over and toppled onto the floor. 

"Ow," she moaned. Ginny got up. Unsurprisingly, Charlotte was already ready, wearing a black skirt, white top, and a leather jacket. Her hair was in a fishtail plait. Ginny, in her opinion, thought that fishtail plaits were ugly. It honestly depended how you were styling it, but the way Charlotte was wearing it... well, Ginny didn't want to be an unsupportive sister, but it looked horrendous.

Ginny walked over to her wardrobe and picked out a brown long-sleeve shirt and a pair of black trousers. Okay, so maybe her style wasn't good, but she knew enough to know that she was missing something... oh. A cloak. Ginny got a purple cloak out of her wardrobe. Perfect.

She walked down the stairs, leaving Charlotte in their room.

"Hi," Harry said.

So apparently, the boy Ginny saw at Kings Cross last year, you know, the cute one, was Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Lived. Ginny, sadly, still hadn't gotten over her crush.

"H-hey," she stuttered out a reply and quickly turned her head to hide her blush.

"Hey, Lottie," Harry said, once Charlotte came down. He blushed.

"Hi, Harry," Charlotte said, blushing as well.

Great.

Ginny knew Harry had a crush on her sister, but she didn't want to believe it. Her sister always got everything.

The door opened and Arthur stood there.

"Daddy!" Charlotte yelled, running into his arms.

"Morning, princess," he said, picking her up. He let her down and Charlotte joined Ginny at the table, sitting in between her sister and Harry.