Chapter 1 - Attack Of The Globes

A short time after the events of the last Kinder Cosmic...

Jorg, Alpha, and Luna are all sitting in a large banquet hall. It is a special event; the unveiling of a new piece of technology recently developed by NASA and they've been invited as honored guests.

Byron Tramp stands behind a podium, upon a stage before an audience of important people and begins giving a really incomprehensibly shitty speech about harnessing technology and moving towards new frontiers.

Next, a NASA scientist approaches the podium on the stage and begins speaking:

Scientist: Not long ago; we recently discovered that there is life in this universe besides our own. For decades we have theorized that there might also be parallel universes. Modern advances in science have taught us that this theory......is fact.

He approaches a large circular object covered in a canvas.

NASA scientist: Ladies and gentlemen; I present to you....

*He rips the canvas off of the object

NASA Scientist: The Stargate!

Beneath the canvas sits a large circular object; a metallic, ringed gateway with a gyroscope in the middle of it and a small platform at the base serving as it’s support. A series of wiring and conduits lead to a miniaturized nuclear generator secured on the opposite side of the stage.

The three; Jorg bouncing the plaintive puppy on his knee are nervously in the midst of a conversation about the current climate:

Alpha: This is a really dumbass idea...

Jorg: Bad mojo written all over it.

Luna: But...isn't the advent of new technology the path to higher understanding?

Alpha: Only if you know what the hell you're doing and you people definitely do not.

Luna: But how else would we learn without first doing?

Alpha: That right there is one of humanity's many problems, you've got to step in a bear trap atleast three separate times before figuring out you should probably avoid it altogether.

Jorg: Snap, Crackle, Pop!

The NASA scientist approaches the gateway and flips a circuit breaker.

The gateway spins around, the gyroscope ticking with the movement of it's mechanized parts and then locks into place:

*CLICK, CLACK, CLICKITY-CLONK!

NASA Scientist: Ladies and gentlemen; I introduce to you our neighboring universe!

He hits a button on the Stargate:

FFFFFFFFFZZZZZZT!

The gateway is consumed with a bright white light.

There is a pause for a moment as the entire building sits in suspense.

A corporeal sphere of moving, rotating pieces all conjoined together and somewhat resembling "gears" rolls out of the gateway and begins levitating, hopping up and down it speaks with a disembodied telepathic voice that sounds like a small child.

Alien Sphere: HI!

NASA Scientist: Hello! On behalf of hum-

The sphere interrupts him bobbing up and down as it speaks once more.

Alien Sphere: WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU A LOOONG TIME!

*another sphere rolls out of the gateway, and then another, and another, and another.

As each one rolls out of the portal they individually greet their new hosts in a friendly manner, "HI!"

Jorg: Oh shit....

Alpha: Anything but them....not them.

As the spheres roll out of the gateway they all begin to levitate and speak in unison.

Alien Spheres: WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU A LOOOONG, LOOOONG TIME!

WE'VE COME TO PLAY!

Luna looking concerned: W-w-what are they?

Jorg: Machine elves...

Luna: What's a machine elf?

Alpha: Also known as the "heralds of awakening". They are higher dimensional beings; altruistic  parasites that feed on ego.

Luna: That doesn't sound like such a bad thing...

Alpha: Normally it isn't but you've invited them into your reality and they aren't just going to leave. These little bastards are relentless!

Suddenly the machine elves split off each moving towards a different human host.

One after another they speak: HEY! WATCH THIS!

The machine elves levitate and then begin to vibrate and discharge a distinctly complex multi-patterned "bubble" that floats towards each human and then is absorbed into their minds accompanied by a loud sound:

BLOOP!

NASA Scientist clenching his head: AAAAAAGHHH! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!

Machine elf: HEY, I WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING!

*BLOOP!

Tramp: Ohhh god! I'm nothing but a hollow representation of a nepotistic dynasty founded in greed and the manipulation of weak minded people for my own benefit!

The machine elves begin to scour the facility discharging bubbles into every human they can find.

Geoff Beezos is rocking back and forth in a chair pulling cash out of his pockets and ripping it to shreds.

Geoff Beezos: It has no value other than that which we attribute to it... IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S JUST A PAPER PRISON WE USE TO CONTROL ONE ANOTHER! ITS ALL BULLSHIT!

The machine elves keep bouncing around and saying: WE WANNA PLAY! WATCH THIS!

Space Marine: EAT LEAD YOU HIPPY DIPPY SOCCER BALL SONS OF BITCHES!

The space marine fires his gun into one of the machine elves of which the bullets phase through and hit another space marine behind it.

Machine Elf: WHOOPS!

*Machine elf giggles bobbing up and down

A hoard of machine elves gather around the space marine until he is covered in them

Space Marine: AAAAAARRRRRGHHH!

*the machine elves roll away and the space marine is left curled in a fetal position quietly sobbing.

Space marine: I'm a victim of my own toxic masculinity...

Luna: What do we do?

Alpha: FUCKING RUN!

Alpha grabs Luna’s hand and they race towards the nearest exit.

Jorg is talking to one of the machine elves with Alf resting at his feet as the other two flee.

Machine Elf: WATCH THIS!

*Bloop

Jorg: Yeah but have you seen this?

*Bloop, Jorg discharges a bubble of his own.

The machine elf starts to levitate and vibrate in response.

Machine elf: WOW!

several more also vibrate: WOW! WOW! WOW!

Jorg: I know right?

Alpha: JORG! LET'S GO!

Jorg: awwww....ok

Jorg turns to leave and Alf trails behind closely.

Machine elves: BYE JORG! SEE YOU LATER JORG!

As the three are sprinting away from the facility down a nearby road the machine elves have now spilled out of the gateway into a roaming hoard of ego killing altruistic parasites.

Some splitting off and finding roaming human pedestrians, cars are stopping in the middle of the freeway. There is no mercy; everyone everywhere is being "blooped" within the higher dimensional altruistic warpath.

A herd of machine elves are rolling jubilantly behind the group, quickly closing in on their position as they flee in vain.

Luna: Why don't you just blip away?

Alpha: Our abilities don't work on or near them. Like I told you; they are higher dimensional beings! The laws of physics don't apply to them.

Luna: How do we stop them?

Alpha: AREN'T YOU LISTENING? YOU CAN'T STOP THEM!

Luna: There must be something we can do...

*Alpha pauses in the middle of the road thinking to himself

Alpha: wait a minute.....you can't stop them. But maybe we can repel them.

Luna: How?

Alpha: They feed on the ego; but if there was a source of ego so impenetrable, so stubborn, so goddamned conceited and full of it's own shit...That might just work as a repellent for them.

Jorg: Yeah but where would you find that much ego in a single being?

Luna: OH! I KNOW JUST THE THING!

*Luna sprints away towards a nearby motor vehicle and pulls out her cellphone.

The machine elves have now completely encircled Alpha, Jorg, and Alf and are bouncing up and down excitedly.

Machine elves: WE WANNA PLAY!

Alpha: Get the fuck away from me!

Jorg: Sup guys!

Jorg says with the dog in hand.

Machine elves: HI JORG!

They encroach upon the group and repeat themselves once more.

Machine elves: WE WANNA PLAY! WE WANNA PLAY!

Luna: Hold on guys....GOT IT!

*Luna cranks the stereo up on the car and it begins to play the song "Power" by Kanye West

As the song blasts from the car stereo the tribal rythmic cries of the music resonate through the air:

The city itself pillows black smoke from the wreckage of a spilled diesel tanker that has caught fire as people run screaming in terror in every direction with the Machine Elves joyously following close behind in altruistic revelry.

As the song escalates and the lyrics float through the city:

A cop can be seen stepping out of a squad car; handcuffing himself and then locking himself in the back of his own car.

The rhythm fills a local park where a woman who was once walking her dog, takes the leash and collar off of the animal and places it around her own neck.

The melody; now deafening, roars outside of a nearby statehouse building where a politician can be seen disrobing and then sitting on the statehouse steps in his underwear holding a cardboard sign with the words: "Will work for food", scrawled upon it.

The melody saunters to a bakery where a white and black baker can be seen standing side by side. The white baker coating his face in chocolate frosting and the black; his own face in vanilla frosting.

The melody climbs up, and up, and up; into the air and then plummets back down to where we see our heroes still surrounded by the Machine Elves that begin to vibrate in unison and then drop to the ground:

Machine Elves: EEEEEEWWWWW!

The Machine Elves all rise again above the ground speaking in unison once more:

Machine Elves: BYE!

The creatures say and abruptly start to roll away

Jorg: Bye guys!

Machine Elves: BYE JORG! SEE YOU LATER!