Chapter 1

To Love Again | Sequel to Saranghae
Chapter 1
Happy

I pulled my coat closer to myself. I looked over, my eyes taking in China. I leant on the balcony railing. The crowds were underneath us.

Dae leaned forward, his lean figured bending over the rail as he yelled and cheered on the fans. I smacked his arm and he looked over with a smile pressed into his features.

"What?" He asked.

"You're such a trainee." I answered and looked over the railing to smile and wave. They cheered our names, they were our fans. Weirdly I still have fans.

He scoffed and held his posture. "You say that like you have a lot more experience. " he huffed and smiled to the crowds below. "JinHai for a year doesn't really count. " he said playfully.

"It so does. " I said irritatedly. We have been in China for two weeks now. Going on our third. He turned and leant his back against that railing. He turned to me. Smile wide on his face.

"This is amazing. " he said as he glanced to his side. I cocked an eyebrow up as the wind bit at my cheeks.

"What? The amount of fangirls you have?" I asked. They were mostly cheering his name. Dae is really popular in China as well as Korea. Cube had us do a Chinese version of our album. It was easy since we both speak it fluently.

He scrunched up his features in response. "No." He said quickly. Then his features melted, "Well yeah, actually, the fan girls are always a big plus. But it's you know- just the thought of all of this coming true." He said, his hand indicating to the crowds. I nodded.

"Isn't it amazing?" I asked and leant back. He nodded and sighed with a smile. I turned to go back inside, the cold was getting to me. Dae followed me in.

"Jessie, " he said and I looked back to see him, closing the sliding door to the balcony. I raised an eyebrow to him.

"Dae?" I questioned back. He looked back out the window. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"All the training really paid off, didn't it?" He asked aloud. His eyes out the window. I smiled and sat down next to him.

"Sure did, Dae dae." I said slinging my arm around his shoulders. "Just think about it, soon we'll have a sea of fans. I'm sure of it." I told him as I dropped my back on the bed. He did the same.

"You sure JJ?" He asked.

"Pretty sure, I mean we have talent and we have been doing pretty good so far." I told him and he nodded stiffly. He kept his eyes on the ceiling.

"Was it like this before?" He asked.

And I nodded as the quiet brought the past back into mind.

~
The song started and the lights shined. It shined. The beat was slow compared to cheer of the crowds. I smiled.

"Pain, pain pain." I vocalized. "Love, love, love. "

"Its happening now. " I whispered into the mic. "Forgive me. "

"Its going down, its going down. " I heard Dae sync with my voice. The light shined on us.

"Oh we were them. " Dae began his rap. "We were happy like them,
I saw your smile and you saw mine.
We could laugh like them,
have you given it thought?
Have you thought about me?
What about anything? Now its ruined." He slashed his hand to the side.

I bobbed my head to the beat and came center stage.
"We were perfect, perfect, perfect.
Flawless, flawless, flawless love.
I'll miss that about! Missing you." I sang. "I miss you. I miss you boy. "

"Cause I miss you boy, its a pain seeing you in my thoughts.
I will ignore them, I will look past them, I will forget you.
I miss you, and I love you, and I pained you, I miss you, boy.
I'll see you on the other side. Oh. " I vocalized.

Dae continued. "I miss you girl, I hear your voice, I miss you girl. I miss you girl. Oh. " he vocalized.
"I want to forget about you, your face
And the way you smiled.
Cause, hell, this is fucking hell. " he said dropping his head down.

"I'm missing you."my voice reached the highnote.

"You told me to forget and here I am.
Forgetting you, forgetting you.
But the stars never shined so bright.
Here I am walking down your paths
I'm running to you. " Dae vocalized.

"Oh, pain, boy, pain,
You don't know such a thing. Oh!" I sang and pressed my arms to my chest. My voice burned.

"We were perfect, perfect, perfect.
Flawless, flawless, flawless love. " Dae sang with me.

I'll miss that about you, Missing you." I sang. "I miss you. I miss you boy. "

"Cause I miss you boy, its a pain seeing you in my thoughts.
I will ignore them, I will look past them, I will forget you.
I miss you, and I love you, and I pained you, I miss you, boy.
I'll see you on the other side. Oh. " I vocalized.

"I miss you, boy. " I sang as I swayed on my feet. "I miss you, I'm going to forget, I miss you boy, I'm sorry. I love you. I miss you."

The song ended and I looked to Dae. He smiled and came over. I held out my arms.

"Thank you, China!" We yelled. The crowds cheered. The song was something that swayed in my heart, a reminder to let go. And I'm really trying.

((A/N))

So the first chapter. Yay! Its a slow start, but I hope you guys like this. Tell me what you think in the comments and vote. Thank you.