Chapter 13: The End

No one's POV:

It had been a month hence the battle with the demi god Sunny, and the land and foxes were healing well from the battle. Nati and Meri were sitting by a cliff edge, watching the sun set behind the horizon. The two sisters were talking of the good old days, some stories funny, other stories kinda sad, but all that mattered to them was that they were back together. Meri looked at her older sister, a soft smile rested on her muzzle. She leaned on her sisters shoulder, sleep pulling her in. Nati smiled and picked her up. She slowly yet peacefully walked back too the kingdom, setting Meri into her fluffy bed.

Nati nuzzled her sisters ear as Sia came in and laid down next too her, thanking the fellow russian for tucking Meri in. Nati smiled before leaving the room knowing her sister was in good paw. The young vixen found her own room and laid down, falling asleep quickly as the stars started to shine brightly in the sky.

Nati woke up in a magical looking temple, three mighty looking gods standing over her. Sheath, Recker, and Gold. All three were the main gods of the world and were heavily respected. Gold was the first to speak in her echoed  voice. "We have brought you here because we believe that you have earned a title many could only dream of. We watched you fight ruthlessly for your kin and realized that you were a true defender of good." Said the Goddess, her voice sounding enchanting and mythical. Sheath was next too speak. "We all agree that you have earned this title far more then any other fox, due to your dedication to the safety of others." He said as his featureless face faced her way. Nati looked at the most powerful goddess of the trio, Recker, the Goddess who created all of them with the help of Gold. The orange and green vixen looked at the younger vixen with her two eyes, her other two covered by her lavender hair. "Nati, deputy protector of Fox Nation, we welcome you to the life and title of a demi god." She said, her rainbow wings glowing brightly as a mythical like sound was released into the air. Before She know it everything around her glew white before she woke up in a sweat.

She knew it was official...

She was now the demi god of chemicals!

The End 🤌

_________________________________
415 words

I know this last chapter was really short but this is where the story has gotten so far! I will soon be making a book about all the myths, legends, and biology of this world around 3-4 days after this chapter is released! Until the next book my little readers!

-Fox Nation