KNF: DK (3)

"George what did you do, oh my fucking god, I swear I leave you for an hour and that was what I'm going to see after I get back? you're done" Sapnap hysterically said to George, more like scolding him. This was after Sapnap separated the brunette and Karl, him sitting beside George and the younger standing one meter away.

"Nick, its okay, friends accidentally do that, besides he's drunk-" Karl was cut by George. "What do you mean? it was my payback" George said pouting after.

"Payback? George what the hell are you saying" Sapnap asked George in confusion, the british looks at Karl and tilts his head, he smiled. He closed his eyes and put his head on Sapnap's shoulder. 'Cute' was only the word Karl could think of to the brunette at the moment.

The tired man sighed, he's defeated. "For some reason George really gets this way after drinking" Sapnap resonates, "He's always like this when we drink alcohol on call, he says the weirdest things when the alcohol hits the shit out of him but I never thought he'd actually kiss someone when he's drunk" Sapnap added as he glances on Karl's way. Karl only nodded as a response, still staring at the british man on Sapnap's shoulder.

"Let's settle you to bed, alright?" Sapnap said with an endearing tone to the brunette. George nodded and did what the other man said.

A few moments later, George was now sleeping on his bedroom. The two of them at the living room drinking more beer.
.

.

.

"I'm sorry about that, Just- Don't think too much about the kiss" Sapnap broke the silence and drank again. "Dude, you're acting like a kiss would end me dead" Karl replied laughing. He turns to Sapnap who was actually dead serious. "Okay, Alright, I won't" Karl replies to avoid making it worse.

Wait till he finds out the two actually made out before that kiss. Karl was conflicted, if that made Sapnap hysterical, what more if he saw Karl get on top of George, even leaving the older breathless from a heated make out.

'so that was his payback?' Karl smirked, it made him think, what could've had happened if Sapnap went a little later.
He glanced at Sapnap, who was now on his phone, calm.

Karl drinks the half emty canned beer, he still couldn't get over the fact that it happened between him and George. His eyes wandered around the living room and saw another shelf. It was a small wooden shelf, and there he found George's pictures along with figurines and other framed artwork. He stands and went there to take a closer look.

He bitterly smiled, unconsciously clenching his jaw, all of it were George's famous ships, of course it was more on dream and the brunette, artworks, stuffed toys, even the frame Dream got him with the british' tweet saying 'I love you'.

Getting shipped by your fans really is a chore, especially the fact that you need to put up an act to satisfy them. 'Bullshit' he thought. Again, he can't deny the fact that he was jealous.

If only George was shipped to him, every confusing act he would do to George wouldn't exactly cause deep trouble, whether George thinking he actually feels more than that or the people around them thinking the same. Then again, who was he to kid himself, he likes George from the moment he first saw the brunette stream. For George? He doesn't even want to think about it. He's sure that the British man thinks otherwise, in terms of their own feelings for each other.

He felt his head ache, 'Ah- I drank too much beer' He thought to himself as he went back to lay on the couch. He's too tired to even return to his own hotel.

Before he could close his eyes he glanced at Sapnap who was now sleeping on the folding bed chair, the man is surely tired. The canned beer scattered all over the living room with snack and bits, he frowns.