Shock and awe

It was nice and quiet. Y/n was sleeping on the entrance to his underground den wanting to bask in the sun a bit.

This however was a mistake

Tuffnut: Should we really do this I mean dragons don't even know what Loki day is?

Ruffnut: Yes but we're not just pranking them. We are using them to prank Hiccup.

Tuffnut: Ah yes one of the Prime jewels of Loki day.

Ruffnut: You think we can get them both!?

Tuffnut: Oh yes definitely now let us begin.

The twins using their dragon gently sit down a massive horn next to Y/n's head Ruffnut then sets down a spare leg of Hiccup's infront of Y/n's face

Tuffnut: 3

Tuffnut raises a hammer over his head

Ruffnut: 2

Ruffnut gently slides the piece of metal to Tuffnut

Tuffnut: 1

Tuffnut slams the hammer on the piece of metal as sparks fly. The high pitched metal clang amplifies through the horn and into Y/n's ear. His hearing being strong enough to hear the creatures on nearby islands only makes the sound louder.

*Y/n pov*

Is all I heard when I woke up. Nothing else. I didn't hear the footsteps of the others nor my very own heartbeat.

Y/n: What?

I smell for any indication of what might have happened as I look around I see Hiccup's fake leg aswell.

Y/n: This ringing!

I walk towards the main base of the humans thinking that the ringing would soon pass...... It didn't

Y/n: ugh this hurts.

I clutch my head trying to block out the noise but I couldn't. It was like it was coming from my ears themself. I eventually give up and shrug it off as I go to the beach, lay down and look out at the ocean.

Y/n: Mmm this reminds me of home~

???: What does!?

Y/n: AH!

I jump up and fall on my side as I look at Toothless and the others standing there

Y/n: Nothing. Just feeling strange today?

Stormfly: How so?

Y/n: Um I feel lighter, It's a familiar feeling but I can't remember it's name?

Hookfang: Well do you want to kill us?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n: Well hmm I dont really know? You can be annoying sometimes but often you all are entertaining and I'm quite fond of it.

Hookfang: See he still wants to kill us so we- Wait.

Toothless: Did my ears decieve me or did you just say that?

Stormfly: Are you alright Y/n?

I stare at the group as their eyes widen and they look at me in suprise... Why?

Y/n: Yes are you alright? You guys seem shocked.