Snoggletog 🍋

The elder dragons arrived at Berk, Kulve licked her wounds but Y/n simply let them bleed. He was snarling and beyond pissed off, it didn't help that snow began to fall onto the ground.

Y/n: I hate the cold.

Kulve: Suprising since your so... you know

Y/n: Hey where are you hurt?

Kulve: My shoulde- AH!

Y/n lightly smacks the area in her shoulder as the two share a growl.

Astrid: Whoa! Trouble in paradise?

Y/n: What are you so cheery about? Our home was just took over!

Astrid ignores Y/n's growls as she cheerily drinks a strange liquid. The citizens set up a large tree as Stormfly flinged multiple darts. Pinning colorful shields to the tree as everyone ate and laughed

Y/n: What is happening? IS NO ONE WORRIED!?

Suddenly a heavy weight falls onto Y/n's back, he turns and looks at a nervous Hookfang.

Hookfang: Merry Snoggletog!?

Y/n: Get off.

Hookfang does so as Y/n let's out a very long sigh.

Y/n: Whenever I asked you about Snoggletog, I didn't expect it to be today?

Hookfang: Yeah well, the flyers have to let their Singetails go or else it will affect hunting immensely. We of course have to go aswell, so we have a little ceasefire unintentionally.

Y/n: How quaint.

Y/n grumbled as he entered into the village. The noise was unbearable, and the fact he had to only deal with humans for a period of time didn't help.

Y/n pushed through the festive crowd, his irritation growing with every cheerful laugh. The contrast between the joyous atmosphere and the recent dragon attack grated on his nerves.

A familiar voice called out, cutting through the merriment.

Hiccup: Y/n! Glad you could join the Snoggletog festivities.

Y/n: Festivities? Our island just got invaded, and you're celebrating?

Hiccup's expression shifted, understanding the gravity of the situation.

Hiccup: We need this, Y/n. A moment to come together, regroup, and show the dragons that we won't let fear control us.

Y/n's gaze remained skeptical, but a subtle sense of camaraderie lingered beneath his frustration. The unexpected truce during Snoggletog presented an opportunity for what... he still didn't know

Y/n: I-

Y/n shook his head before looking around. He couldn't lie, everyone being happy was definitely something interesting. Not to mention the humans were definitely happy with the event.

Y/n: Whatever, just don't involve me. I'm going to go heal for awhile

Y/n walked off as Kulve took his place, a sense of wonder at all the festivities and colors.

She was so happy playing and dealing with the humans. However she noticed one small issue, someone was missing. A dragon that hadn't left the island yet, a certain dragon that couldn't get off the island.

*Toothless pov*

This holiday always had me tense. Ever since Hiccup tried to separate from me, and the fact that it always reminded me of something I lacked. The only upside was the fact that all of the humans were cheery