An Unknown Teritory (prolouge)

The story takes place a year after Force Unleashed 2 which in this fanfic will take 2 Years after The Obi-Wan series...

After 2nd ever duel with Vader, Galen remembered that Kota told him about a old Jedi Master named "Obi-Wan Kenobi" who told the clone to find the whereabouts of the Retired Old Jedi Master to seek his guidance on how to defeat Vader and save Bail Organa, since he defeated Vader long ago.

How did Kota know this? He knew because of an old force power he regained the ability of, known as; psychometry, which allowed the user to touch an object and see its history, and even history of beings who interacted with the object.

Now Galen heads towards Tatooine to find the old Jedi master.

Obi-Wan who is currently fighting some tusken raiders to keep himself in shape senses the presence of Galen, wondering why this presence is here could he be hunting Luke?! As Obi-Wan quickly finished knocking out the Tuskens, he immediately headed straight for his hut.

Galen's ship finally touched down on the Tatooine sand as the door of the ship opened he walked out as he was followed by his friend a droid named; Proxy.

"So are you sure Kenobi is here?" Proxy ask

"No doubt about it, Kota told me from his visions that the former Jedi Master is here, don't know why he's hiding out here though, I mean why would you hide here from a massive army who's hunting your kind down. Master Yoda was on Dagobah but it made sense because of the fact that the planet was clouded with the dark side." Galen states as they both traverse the sands of the backwater planet.

With Obi-Wan...

He scurried towards a locked small box which he would open revealing his and Anakin's lightsabers.

Grabbing his Saber he prepared to protect Luke at all cost, he rushed towards where the presence was he wanted to make sure that whoever this was, didn't at all get close to harming the boy who is destined to defeat his father

As Galen and Proxy kept walking trough the sands in a cannon, they were about 150km away from the Lars homestead. Obi-Wan watched from the high ground of a cannon and used the force to propel a massive rock towards Galen.

Galen sensing this immediately jumped upward avoiding the massive rock hitting him, as he went up to where Kenobi stood. Obi-Wan ignited his Saber immediately taking a stance.

Galen much to Obi-Wan's surprise didn't ignite his two sabers that obviously dangled from his belt. "Who are you, what business do have here?" Obi-Wan ask still keeping his guard up. Galen responded calmly "Master Kenobi, I come seeking your help fighting Vader to defeat him once and for all." This shocked Obi-Wan why would this Jedi come to him for help he thought as he deactivated his Saber.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot help you with that, I took an oath to protect something valuable here." Obi wan responded calmly

"Wait Master Kenobi, May I ask what you are protecting?" Galen asked curiously
"That I cannot reveal, you must be on your way now." Kenobi responded to Galen as he stared walking away