16

I may not know much about Jungkook the way he knows so much about me but I cannot ignore the reaction he had that day at the movie. I know that it was not a small thing to disregard since it was obvious to me that he is trying to hide something from me. I wonder if he will ever want to speak about it with me but I know I cannot make him unless he feels comfortable to do so himself.

For now, I can only wait for him to open up while I try to treat him kindly so he would put some trust in me. I want him to be able to say anything he wants and share whatever he feels to me because I know he might not have anywhere to share due to his job of always being around me everyday. I even wonder if he has a family, he never talks about them nor I have ever heard him calling them.

"Good morning, Ms Park."

I open my eyes and see Jungkook sitting on the head of the sofa I am sitting cross-legged on.

"Morning, Mr Jeon.", I say as I turn sideways to face him.

He looks at my posture and gets up, leaving the sofa.

"Are you doing yoga? On a sofa?", there is a mocking tone in his voice as he walks away to the kitchen.

I get up and follow him.

"Mr Jeon, let's go to the gym.", I tell him, not minding to answer his mocking question earlier.

"Go to the gym?", he repeats.

I give him a nod as he takes a glass and pours the cold water into it.

"Since when do you go to the gym though?", he asks.

"Excuse me, don't judge me so fast. I have a workout routine back at the manor but now that we're here, I haven't got a chance to work out like I used to. This house doesn't have any workout equipment and you made it clear when we first got here, I can't simply go out as I like so I didn't ask before this.", I explain to him while munching on the blueberry muffin in my hand.

He nods as he finishes drinking in one go.

"Plus, today is our off day. What else-"

"Okay, let's go.", Jungkook cuts me off as he steals the half of muffin from me.

"Hey, that's mine!", I watch him opening his mouth wide and put the muffin inside without guilt.

"Muffin isn't healthy for you, Ms Park.", he says before he heads out of the kitchen. "Go get ready. We'll leave in half an hour.", he adds as I groan internally with his action of making fun of my health freak self.

A muffin a day will not change my body, how dare he steals it from me?

🌸🌸🌸

When we arrive at the gym, I just want to have a normal workout session to release stress with Jungkook. I do not expect to be greeted by a couple at the registration center asking me if I want to join their workout session. And what is more unexpected is that Jungkook agrees without getting further information of the session.

"Couple yoga. Great!", I grit my teeth as we are getting into our position on the yoga mat.

"It's a free session they said, and you agreed too.", Jungkook says quietly as we settle down sitting cross-legged facing each other.

"Because it's free.", I whisper back with a small glare directed to him.

"Now, our lovely couple right here. Get closer until your knees touch. Put your hands on each others' knees please..", the lady yoga instructor says as she takes my hand and pulls it to reach Jungkook's knee.

Both of us awkwardly move closer as she instructed and try to not let anyone feel the sour environment between us.

They said it is just for 15 minutes as it is a quick introduction class for this new session specially organised for couples. I should be able to endure this 15 minutes, right?

.
.
.
.

"No way...", I am so wrong at this point.

15 minutes is almost done. Thank God but...the last routine...are you kidding me?!

"Let's all do it together, okay?", the male instructor says after previewing us what we will do for the last routine.

"We made it till here and you're backing off now?", Jungkook's words make me feel like wanting to punch him.

How is he so shameless of doing all these activities with me? Is he punishing me for taking him out here to workout on our off day? But he seems to enjoy this yoga class though.

"Who says I'm backing off?", I challenge him back as I stand up and goes behind him.

"Alright, everyone. Get in position. The ladies, put your hands on your men's shoulders. Slowly and carefully...rise onto your toes. And then, ladies...lower your face down in front of your partner."

"Now, the men please keep a good hold of your ladies' shoulders back. Keep her safe in place. Keep a good balance of her weight on you as she bends her knees. Yes, that's it. That's how you do Spider Kiss Arm Balance routine.", the instructor says while clapping his hands. "Now, try to sneak a kiss before you end this pose.", he adds as he walks away to check on other couples.

Good, thank you for not watching us. I am never going to do all you told us.

"Shit, now how am I getting down from here?", I ask as I blink with my upside down pose above Jungkook right now.

"I don't know either."

"What do you mean you don't know?", I feel shaky and if not because of Jungkook's firm hold on my shoulders, I might have fallen down embarrassingly beside him.

I could hear him chuckle as if I make a joke with my question earlier.

"Jungkook, if I fall, I'll make sure you will get hurt as well.", I warn him.

He smiles, "Relax, I won't let you fall."

"Okay, now tell me how I can get down safely.", I tell him as I do not think I can do as how the instructors did to end this pose.

The female instructor simply lifted herself from her partner with a small jump to land nicely on the ground. I guess she forgets to show the beginner way to do it and now I am stuck upside down with my hands barely holding on to Jungkook's strong shoulders. If he lets go of my shoulders, I am sure I will be in quite a pain when I fall to the ground.

"Kiss me and I tell you."

"What?", I really have to ask since I was not focused on him.

I was busy thinking of how to get down and how hurting it will be if I fall. Did Jungkook say something about kissing?

"I said do the same thing you did when you got on top of me earlier.", he says again.

"Oh, okay.", I feel like he did not say the same thing but I have no time to argue about it.

I need to focus on getting down.