Two

We're finally in LA, and we're taking a limo to our new home. I'm so excited to see my room, it was already designed and my mom had already picked out my furniture.

The limo arrives and I take a look at our new beautiful home. I love it. I really do. I go up the stairs into my new room. I go ballistic, it was SO nice! There's a bathroom, a HUGE walk in closet, which I don't have enough clothes to fill, and has a beautiful, plump bed. I immediately unpack my laptop, turn on some Netflix and start watching movies.

Right when I finish my first movie, I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"Hey Sav, already comfortable I see. Do you wanna come to my practice? David Beckham is gonna be there remember?" He smirks.

"YES!" seriously? Was that even a real question? THE David Beckham is probably going to be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world.

"Okay we're leaving now though so hurry up!"

I shut my laptop off and run down stairs, pick up my bag and off we go!

It's probably an hour after this boring soccer practice and there is no David Beckham to be found. I am really tired and I just want to go back home. There's still an hour left and I can't sit in the bleachers filled with this creepy guy in back of me, who I can feel is staring at the back of my head, and me. I'm too weirded out to look at the guy who was staring so I decide to call the driver for the very first time and I ask him nicely if he can just drive me back home. I feel bad for leaving my brother because I told him I was gonna support him and everything but these eyes were just in need of rest.

When the driver came I sat down and immediately started falling asleep, at least that what the driver is telling me. All I remember is that he picked me up and RUDELY woke my perfect sleep in the car. Sleeping in the car when your tired is the best sleep ever! It's like no matter how hard you try your eyes will shut and you'll never want to wake up. But obviously this driver HAD to wake me up. I thank the driver, not meaning it, and walk up the stairs to my front door. I ring it and the maid opens the door. She smiles but I have no strength to move my mouth so that I can smile back. Once that happens, I drag my feet heavily up the stairs making loud thump noises. The maid must think I pissed or something. I lay on my bed and my eye lids twitch. As seconds pass by they become heavier and heavier. I hear the front door open and an unfamiliar voice. British I think, but I'm probably dreaming. My brain can't keep thinking and at this point I'm not strong enough to hold my eye lids open anymore so I drift off to sleep.

"You have a beautiful name, Savannah"

"Thank you, Zac Efron. You're name isn't too bad either." We laugh our faces inches from each other.

"Oh, and one more thing..."

"Yeah?"

"Savannah"

"Yeah?"

"Savannah!" He is shouting. Why does he keep repeating my name?

"SAVANNAH!"

I wake up suddenly to my brother shaking my arm and shouting my name. Damn. Zac Efron was just in my dreams.

"What do you want?" I hissed at him. Waking up from a nap is literally the worst feeling in the world.

"It's time to eat, we have a guest." He opens his eyes wide.

"I don't care, I want to sleep. Leave me aloooooneeeeee!" I drag the 'o' and the 'e'.

"Whatever, get up and come to the table, You'll never believe who I brought home!"