Six

For dinner we had fondue...the cheese fondue. As much as I like fondue its not the best thing to eat in front of a cute guy like Brooklyn Beckham. And it's funny because he seems to be eating his fondue like its so easy. I had cheese all over my mouth and around my lips and it was dripping everywhere while his, well his plate was clean maybe even cleaner than when he was served. I don't get it! Why does everything come so easy to him? And i know it's not his money, I have money now! So what is it?
I put aside the thought and tried to clear my mind from constantly bouncing back to Brooklyn.
"Who wants pie?" I do!
"Is that even a question?" Brooklyn asks.
Rude. But truuuuuuuuu.
"Yeah sure I'll have a piece please." I say as I smile with my lips only to prove to Brooklyn how much more polite I was then him. He stares at me and starts to smirk. Not that smirk....I refrained myself from being attracted to him and his smirk so I decided to just look into his eyes to intimidate him. As i stared into his eyes something in me could connect to him. While his devilish smirk said one thing his eyes told a completely different story. He seemed deep, warm, cozy. Hypnotized by his chocolate brown eyes, I started having trouble breathing so i took a sharp quick breath while switching my stare from his eyes to his mouth. I can tell he knows what he's done made me want him.
Goddamit.

We finished eating pie and I headed up to my room. Before I can reach my door leading to my sanctuary, I hear the announcement that Brooklyn'll be staying at our place for the night and I didn't quite appreciate the news. But I had to deal with it and i will because I'm strong.

It was time for bed so I rinse up and put on my comfy t-shirt and play some music on my spotify playlist. All I Want by Daniella Mason plays and it's just the right song to help me fall asleep. I realize i forgot my pillow sheets in the laundry room so I stick my head out of my room. At this point everyone is asleep so It's pitch black. I head down the hallway carefully, making sure I make little or no noise as to not wakeup anyone. I felt like a ninja. When I reach the stairs leading to the laundry room I hear a creek from the wooden floors.
"Damn" I whisper to myself as I realize I've made a noise. MISSION ABORT.

I open the door to the laundry room and quietly close it behind me and turn on the light.
My eyes flinch because of the brightness. I open the dryer and grab my sheets as quickly as possible. As I stand up I hear the door opening quietly and someone breathing. I feel the presence getting closer and closer.

"Jay?"