Prologue

"You had a question?..."

No, five questions.

Why are you staring at me?

Why are you do staring at me?

Why are you staring at me?

How could I just ask one? I need to know all five.

"Why are you staring at me?" Whatever.

"You, It's...well I...I don't know, it's not my fault I can't stop." he cups his hands over his mouth as if he's made a mistake. I'm very confused.

"Well stop, it's annoying."

He looked at me differently, this time straight in the eyes. I tried, but it was so hard to take in all his emotions from his eyes. Oh, what this boy must be going through. I gaze at him and those eyes, then stop quickly only to find out he had noticed. Before I knew it he was leaning in closer to my face. I didn't want to stop him but I know I have to. My brain suddenly forgets how to function so he just keeps coming closer. It feels like I am viewing everything in slow motion. Everything stops moving slowly when Brooklyn's head dunks down quickly. I sat there, embarrassed. Why would he want to kiss me? I'm dumb to think that he would kiss me but I was even dumber to think that he would kiss me.

"Sorry I"m kinda on top of you, but I dropped something" He smiles.

"I noticed" 

He has his two hands on my legs. He keeps rubbing his thumbs back and forth.

"Yeah," he chuckles. "And this too"

Before I can even blink he places his hands on my cheek and delicately rubs his thumb on my cheeks like he did on my legs. Boom. There. He kissed me. He's on damn good kisser.